“Tired, poor wireless, but good beds and clean” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Phillipsburg
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Tired, poor wireless, but good beds and clean”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

My son and I stopped here on June 1st, 2012 for a one night stay. The interior is basic and the decor is a bit tired. but beds were good and the place was clean. Despite many attempts I never managed to connect to the wireless. Breakfast basically non-existent. I could stay there again, but you get what you pay for here.

Room Tip: Away from main road
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

They claim free internet, !butt unless you sit by the desk,you don;t have a chance!!!! Really enjoyed the mold and dirty environment.I rented 2 rooms for a wedding and both rooms did not have working air conditioners. Had to sleep with door open. Thant god we were on the second floor!!. When we were leaving staff was EXTREAMELY rude told us told us to leave!!! checkout time was 12 pm on the door . Was told new owner changed the rules, without nottification. DO NOT STAY HERE.THEY SUCK!!!!!!

Room Tip: do not stay here, you would be better off sleeping in you car!!
Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Jeff S

Travelers are raving about these Phillipsburg hotels

Montreal
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

The lady at the desk was not very patient when I walked in to register,she was arguyng whith a customer who left whitout renting.I asked for a room with a refrigerator and said I was AAA
and that I had been here before .She offered me a room one bed at $68.00 a two bed at $78.00
and that if I wanted a refrigirator it would cost me a $10.00 rental fee and she showed me a very small refrigirator about twice as big as a glove compartment, I told her i did not understand why the $10.00 and she told me if I want to go to the Holyday inn it would cost me $100.00 or more.
I left and drove another 20 miles and found a very clean Econolodge with refrigator for $59.00.
If you dont really have to stop, my advice is to keep on going and dont even bother to leave the highway.The only point I give them is for beeing close to the highway

Room Tip: KEEP ROLLING the place seems to degrade.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Romeobell
Franklin, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here again for our traditional visit to look after our aging Aunt in a nearby assisted living. We have been here many times before but found upgrades to be very pleasant. This trip, November 2011, we found the hallways well lit, the rooms had a facelift, everything was cleaner, staff was very pleasant and easy to work with. We were able to connect to internet easily. I have a vacation rental business in the Smoky Mountains and so am very particular about lodging and the things connected with the business. I recommend this place to the weary traveler as a good, clean place while you are passing thru or staying a few days, as we have,

Room Tip: All the rooms we have used have been good.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Rivendell9a
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phillipsburg
Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn Clinton
Hampton Inn Clinton
#1 of 2 in Clinton
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!