“What kind of dressing on your Caesar salad? ”

Marianna's Restaurant and Banquet Center
Order Online
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Phillipsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home-Made, Hand-Crafted Italian.At Marianna's, We take Pride in using the Freshest Ingredients,Passionately Crafted into Authentic Italian Goodness.With over 30 years in the business,"We are dedicated to serving delicious food with friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere." Marianna's is a place for those special occasions, to bring the whole family for lunch, a quick bite of pizza or an intimate dinner. Whether dining in our relaxed restaurant for lunch or dinner, hosting an event at our beautiful Banquet Center or delivering to your home or office,we only serve the highest quality food at a very reasonable price. Try our tender veal, savory chicken, hearty baked pasta or a slice of the classic, authentic tomato pie. Our full bar and wine selections complement the varied menu. Join us for Lunch or Early Bird Specials starting at just $6.95. Open Tuesday-Thursday 11am-9pm and Friday,Saturday 11am-10pm and Sunday 11am-10pm.
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I got two Caesar salads to go today..... although I had to tell the woman what dressing I wanted with my chicken Caesar salad.... she forgot it.
The greens were very fresh and the cheese was quality, croutons home made.... garlic knots were good. Unfortunately the chicken was cooked into leather.
I just wish the dressing was with the caesar salad.
I miss my dressing.... Caesar dressing (just in case you didn't know)

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Pizza is great! I wasn't crazy about the calamari but it was O.K. Great beer prices not a huge selection on tap bottles available. The service is great very attentive. They close nightly at 9pm I think it's because the restaurant is in a residential area but they are inside of a commercial complex with other businesses. They also have banquet room available for large parties, receptions and celebrations... Must try.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and have always had good, friendly service and a nice meal. They also have a catering venue that is nice. I would guess it holds about 125 comfortably.... the service and food were also good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Although PBurg has more Italian/pizza parlors than all of Italy, this restaurant is superb. Although I have not gone there often, when I have the food has been great - with generous portion sizes. The staff was good. Dining area is very spacious. I would like to eat on their outdoor patio some night -- but I always choose overlooking the river for al fresco dining when the weather is nice.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Local restaurant. The food is excellent and generous. Great selection and variety from main entree's to sandwiches to pizza. Great for lunch or dinner. Must always get the garlic knots, so good. Other than for personal dining, went to a fundraiser here and every guest had compliments on the food, atmosphere, management and staff services. Both are friendly and focused on the dining guest. Ample parking across the street.

Date of visit: January 2018