“Great place for a party!!”

Marianna's Restaurant and Banquet Center
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Phillipsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home-Made, Hand-Crafted Italian.At Marianna's, We take Pride in using the Freshest Ingredients,Passionately Crafted into Authentic Italian Goodness.With over 30 years in the business,"We are dedicated to serving delicious food with friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere." Marianna's is a place for those special occasions, to bring the whole family for lunch, a quick bite of pizza or an intimate dinner. Whether dining in our relaxed restaurant for lunch or dinner, hosting an event at our beautiful Banquet Center or delivering to your home or office,we only serve the highest quality food at a very reasonable price. Try our tender veal, savory chicken, hearty baked pasta or a slice of the classic, authentic tomato pie. Our full bar and wine selections complement the varied menu. Join us for Lunch or Early Bird Specials starting at just $6.95. Open Tuesday-Thursday 11am-9pm and Friday,Saturday 11am-10pm and Sunday 11am-10pm.
phillipsburg, nj
“Great place for a party!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My experience was a good one right from the start!! The banquet manager, Kelly was an amazing person. Polite and always smiling she helpwd me pull off the surprise party! Food was great everyone is still raving about it!!! Staff was also very helpful and friendly. Hidden gem and close to home!!!

• Visited August 2013

Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Go To place for Delivery”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is my GO TO place for delivery in the area. The prices are reasonable and delivery is always in the time promised. The employees are always friendly and accommodating. I have ordered pizza, winds, and numerous pasta dishes and they never disappoint!

• Visited March 2013
Easton, PA
“Food was OK”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food that we ordered was OK. We had a late reservation and ended our dinner at 10 pm. We had a table of 8. The waitress served all of our food from one end of the table and we had to pass it around, which was really awkward. At about 10 pm, someone at the bar started singing songs really loudly. The waitress said that it was the manager, who had been out drinking and was a little drunk. All in all, we had a good time because of the people that were at the table.

• Visited March 2013
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Great food and staff!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I ate here a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised! I am tired of the same ol pizza places in this area and wanted to try something new. The calamari was very bland-fresh and you get a large portion but chain resturants have better. The breading needs seasoning or something because it was not good. We ordered a calzone and a garlic chicken sandwich and LOVED both of them! The calzone was huge (I ordered a small) and SO good! Just enough cheese!! The service was out of this world, I spoke with the manager to tell him of our wonderful experience and he was more than happy to come over spend a few minutes and chat! I cant wait to eat at Marianna'a again!

• Visited February 2013
Palmerton, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Treasure In P'burg”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Last night my mother and 2 sisters mulled around at where to eat , my older sis said let's go to Marianna's they have great food ( she has been there a few times ) . The atmosphere is perfect , plenty of space so you don't feel crammed in with other guests . Service is fast and very friendly and the food is so delicious . I would send anyone there for great food , great service and affordable prices . 5 stars is not enough .

• Visited January 2013