“Great food and staff!”

Marianna's Restaurant and Banquet Center
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Phillipsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home-Made, Hand-Crafted Italian.At Marianna's, We take Pride in using the Freshest Ingredients,Passionately Crafted into Authentic Italian Goodness.With over 30 years in the business,"We are dedicated to serving delicious food with friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere." Marianna's is a place for those special occasions, to bring the whole family for lunch, a quick bite of pizza or an intimate dinner. Whether dining in our relaxed restaurant for lunch or dinner, hosting an event at our beautiful Banquet Center or delivering to your home or office,we only serve the highest quality food at a very reasonable price. Try our tender veal, savory chicken, hearty baked pasta or a slice of the classic, authentic tomato pie. Our full bar and wine selections complement the varied menu. Join us for Lunch or Early Bird Specials starting at just $6.95. Open Tuesday-Thursday 11am-9pm and Friday,Saturday 11am-10pm and Sunday 11am-10pm.
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I ate here a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised! I am tired of the same ol pizza places in this area and wanted to try something new. The calamari was very bland-fresh and you get a large portion but chain resturants have better. The breading needs seasoning or something because it was not good. We ordered a calzone and a garlic chicken sandwich and LOVED both of them! The calzone was huge (I ordered a small) and SO good! Just enough cheese!! The service was out of this world, I spoke with the manager to tell him of our wonderful experience and he was more than happy to come over spend a few minutes and chat! I cant wait to eat at Marianna'a again!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Last night my mother and 2 sisters mulled around at where to eat , my older sis said let's go to Marianna's they have great food ( she has been there a few times ) . The atmosphere is perfect , plenty of space so you don't feel crammed in with other guests . Service is fast and very friendly and the food is so delicious . I would send anyone there for great food , great service and affordable prices . 5 stars is not enough .

1  Thank lorijp
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Have eaten here several times since it opened. Love the atmosphere, the service and the food! Have had everything from pizza to baked pasta. Fantastic! And, when you have a burger, they cook it just as you ask, and they are huge! It is a town favorite, and the prices are great! They also have a 100 person banquet hall. Wonderful place!

1  Thank salchow88
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Who knew there was such a gem of a restaurant in an off-the-beaten-path kind of area as Stockton St., Phillipsburg?? We heard good things, & decided to check it out for ourselves. And boy, are we glad we did!! Beautiful place, good food and good prices!! It has quickly become one of our favs! :-) Across the hall, they also have a banquet room. My high school just had our class reunion there. It was fantastic! Room is beautiful, again, food was very good, as well as service! Boy, am I glad we decided to give this place a chance!

1  Thank joannanddave
Reviewed October 18, 2012

good food excellant Pizza an dinner menue . nice place nicer when they had music there.
on restraunt.com