“Would be 5 stars, but...”
Review of Terrazza

Terrazza
Ranked #23 of 79 Restaurants in Perth Amboy
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Terrazza is a modern restaurant inspired by Cuban, Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American cuisines. Here we provide a casual upscale dining experience, including an outstanding selection of the finest food and beverage quality at an affordable price. Our mission is to serve exquisite Latin food that represents diverse Hispanic culture with an innovative approach of blending traditional dishes with a creative touch, which delivers a unique experience to fulfill our guests’ expectations. Our restaurant offers unique décor and atmosphere that provides an inviting space for social gatherings, casual or sophisticated dining occasions, and private events for large groups. Whether you are coming in for lunch, dinner, happy hour, take-out service or late night drinks, Terrazza will quickly become your favorite place to dine.
Ringwood, New Jersey
“Would be 5 stars, but...”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I've been to Terrazza twice now. It is a great place to dine with friends. It has a wonderful atmosphere and very affordable prices. The food is generally pretty good and drinks are super strong. I enjoy this restaurant very much and will continue to visit. However, the reason why I can't give it a 5-star rating is because of the service. Both times I've visited, the service has been quite slow. I certainly don't want to be rushed through dinner, but there's such also such a thing as too much time between courses. The timing on service here seems to be a bit off in comparison to other dining establishments I've been to. Perhaps this is something they'll work on.

• Visited November 2013

Lake Worth, Florida
“5 Star Food!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We love this place!! The food is always great, very tasty. Fish is fresh, everything is cooked and seasoned to the perfection. Mojitos , live music, atmosphere, deserts... The ice-cream inside white chocolate shell with red sauce is are all time favorite!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Alex_and_Maya
Edison, New Jersey
“Variety is the spice of life”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband, daughter and I went to Terrazza for dinner. It was a weeknight and not too crowded. So glad we tried this place. We were seated immediately. Our waitress was very attentive and sweet. They served us bread with this guava/butter spread....which was amazingly delicious. I had the churrasco. It was soft and full of flavor. The chimichurri sauce was great. I like that they offer items from different parts of Latin America...so whether you are in the mood for Cuban, Puerto Rican, or Argentinian...etc...you get a variety of choices here. The drinks were pretty good too! On certain evenings they have live bands and karaoke. They also have outdoor seating. It really is a beautiful restaurant, with great food, and lovely atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Great Latin food and great service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were in Perth Amboy visiting friends and they suggested Terrazza. What a great recommendation. I had the Chuleta Criolla pork chops with rice and beans. It was absolutely delicious. My girlfriend had whole fried snapper and it too was just out of this world. The place is busy and I see why. Great service and nice atmosphere too. If you are in the Perth Amboy area and have a craving for really good Latin food, Terrazza is a must try.

Visited July 2013
,woodbridge,new jersey
“Check it out..latin lovers”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great decor N.Y. Style not your average latin mix. Menu is appropriate with daily specials. Our meal was excellent our appetizers were just as good. We sat at the bar so our waitress was our bartender also. Tatiana had total knowledge of the menu and explained to us (latinos) what to expect with regards to flavors. While seated at the bar we noticed the many different and exciting drinks she was mixing and serving. They offer formal seating, we chose the bar which offered several flat screens as well as "juke box" where you can pick your favorite tunes while lounging around,you must pay for that tune but what a variety you name it the cloud has it. I also noticed that they offered live music while seated in the formal dinning room, guitars making it a true CUBAN atmosphere. For value we received more than expected at a non NYC price. We will definitely visit Terazza again and hope you and yours experience a great local spot right in our back yard. Hats off to Chris our busser and Jessica our food runner.

• Visited July 2013