“Always Good Food!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Franco has always had a good selection of food and his pizza is very good. he has always been a hands on person. in a small place right now, but see where they are building a new place with a lot more room to expand. can't wait for it to open and go back and check it out.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Can't get better than that,,,,pizza and wings, these were the best wings in town and a pretty decent deal. goes great with a pizza too.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is an unassuming pizzeria that also serves other Italian food and seems to be pretty busy. One needs to order at the counter and the food is brought to your table.The food was so-so. What they call Philly steak turned out to be what we call "sloppy Joe",not one piece but chopped meat. Sausage pizza was too oily. Service was good, but the credit card charge was about $4 higher than what I was told when the lady rang the bill. When I pointed this out, there was an apology and I was given the difference in cash, very probably a mistake but it should not have happened.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The owner and his family are absolutely the nicest folks! Got the combo pizza, took half back to the room and we are eating it again tonight. The meatballs are to die for. Will go back to try the huge beef sub I saw a young man enjoying! We loved this place.

1  Thank rossandmary
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I found this place using this app. I rode to the place walking in I knew this was family owed. The dad welcomed me. I say that because the girls called him poppy. I ordered lunch and dinner to go. I had the Philly cheese steak which was awesome alone. I had wings for dinner. They were perfect, good size wings and full of sauce the way I like them. Also had garlic knots. I highly recommend this place. I am here all week, I am sure I will be back. Treated me for out of town just like family.