“Too much smoke”

Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pennsville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My family stay at 26 december 2012. We pick this hotel based on tripadvisor reviews, the hotel its very clean with quiet and comfortable rooms, the staff is friendly and courteous and the free wifi its always a plus. The breakfast its good, but i miss the scrambled eggs, sausage or ham, but overall like i said its a good bf. i will come back if i am in the area. I recommended this super 8 100%.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank DreamsTapatio
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Happy New Year! Thank you for choosing to stay with us with you family. I am glad that your family enjoyed our clean quiet rooms and friendly staff! I'm sorry that breakfast wasn't what you had expected, but I am glad that you stay with us again.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I travel for work. Knowing I was going to be working in Wilmington NJ, I looked for a place to stay for about a year 4 nights a week. I knew I did not want to stay in Downtown Wilmington, so I found this Super 8. Having never stayed in one before, my husband called and spoke with a manager for about a half an hour to be certain it would be safe (its right off of 295). I am ever so thankful I decided to try it. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and it is a safe place to stay even if your a female travelling on your own. The only thing I would improve is the breakfast, I have been here for a month and it has never varied. Other than that it is wonderful. Thank you Super 8.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Hi Angela, Thank you for choosing to have a super stay at the Super 8 Pennsville each week!
I am happy to hear that you enjoy our friendliness and cleanliness during each stay. We are just as lucky that you found us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pennsville
Hampton Inn Pennsville
Hampton Inn Pennsville
#2 of 4 in Pennsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point
Holiday Inn Express Carneys Point
Hilton Wilmington / Christiana
Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Downtown Wilmington - Legal District

Been to Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington

Property: Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington
Address: 413 N Broadway, Pennsville, NJ 08070-1002
Location: United States > New Jersey > Pennsville
Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pennsville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Pennsville Hotel Pennsville