Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Seaview Motel(Pennsville)
View Hotel
Friendship Motor Inn(Carneys Point)
Budget Inn(New Castle)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanshower curtainyogurtburger kingrelaxing staydunkin donutssafe arearestaurants within walking distancea king size bedbreakfast areagreat place to staymini fridgeconvenient locationoff the highwaynight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This Super 8 is clean, within walking distance of some good restaurants (Applebee's, Cracker Barrel) and not outdated. The breakfast would be better with scrambled eggs or bacon, but overall, not bad. Nice to have a self-serve refrigerated unit that included beer since this is a hotel without restaurant or bar. I'd stay here again when visiting the area. One item to note, if going between Delaware and this hotel, the toll bridge you cross hits you with a hefty toll coming and going.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Super 8 Pennsville! I am sorry that you were not over-satisfied with SuperStart Breakfast, but I do appreciate your kind comments about our cleanliness, location, and beverage cooler! We will be more than happy to accommodate you on your next trip over the bridge!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I normally do not write reviews about places, but I was so impressed with my stay and the value I received that I had to share it with other travelers. The hotel is clean, well decorated and the staff is very friendly. Somethings that really impressed me were, 1) Upon check-in the front desk gave each of my kids a package of Oreo cookies and a personalized card welcoming them to the hotel. 2) Clean, clean, clean!!! I am really impressed with how clean and modern-looking this hotel is. 3) The beds where very comfortable, not springy or smelly. The only two things I wish could change about the hotel are, 1) I wish the free Wi-Fi was of the N-standard vice the B/G standard and 2) I wish there was some way of propping open the adjoining room doors. (Maybe they don't due to a fire regulation) Overall, my family and I were very happy and pleased with our stay and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

We are happy that we exceeded your expectations! The staff at the Super 8 Pennsville definitely goes above and beyond in customer service. Thank you for mentioning our standards for cleanliness and our modern aesthetic. I'll share your feedback about the WiFi and adjoining rooms with management. Thank you for your review. We are exceptionally pleased that you and your family were well taken care of!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Reviewed November 13, 2012