“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: American
Freehold
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

In my experience Cracker Barrel food is always delicious. We love to eat here. However, the service here was outstanding our server introduced herself and was very attentive. My food was served hot and everything was delivered. I would definitely eat here again!

• Visited December 2013

Orangeburg, NY
“Our First Scheduled Pit Stop”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Whenever we take a road trip down I-95, this is always our first scheduled pit stop and we time it so that we'll arrive between 7-8 AM. On our most recent trip to Virginia, we arrived for breakfast with a group of eight (six adults, two kids) on a saturday morning, but were still seated right away. Breakfast, as always was tasty and I never get tired of the biscuits and gravy. The eight of us were well fed for about $60, not bad. After breakfast, we spent a little time in the general store. I don't always buy anything here, but I always enjoy checking out the country wares.

• Visited August 2013
United States
“Standard Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Not too busy on a Sat night. Very very close to the Hampton Inn. Food was good and service was fine.

Visited July 2013
new york
“Decent eats and GREAT gift shop”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've never been to one and my travel companion insisted that I give it a try. Well, better than I expected. Lots of food choices, pretty decent quality for what it is, good prices, and the gift store was a real hoot. Loved all the nostalgia, candies, food items, and toys. If I were traveling and this was my option, vs. other similar restaurants, I would go again.

Visited July 2013
Williamstown, New Jersey
“Left Very Happy”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast while traveling and left very happy. Our waitress Denay B did an outstanding job. The food was EXCELLENT!!!!! The eggs were cooked just as we asked and the bacon was the meatiest I have ever had and it was crisp without being burnt. Our waitress had a GREAT sense of humor and was VERY sociable. This is the place to go when in Pennsville.

• Visited June 2013