“Typical Cracker Barrel Chain Restaurant ....”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Pennsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived for breakfast at 8am and had no issues getting seated and getting menus. Coffee arrived quickly and we made known our selections to the server. Well food came pretty quickly and it was cold. Cold eggs, grits and gravy are not very interesting to say the least. Additionally, my side order of biscuits never arrived (that helped my diet a little) and no one came by to see if we needed any additional coffee etc. When we did see the server next was when she dropped off the check and did not even inquire if we wanted anything else. These are three of my favorite pet peeves when it comes to restaurants reviews, cold food, missing food, and lousy service. In all fairness, I did not relate this to the young women walking around asking customers how their breakfast was as I saw no point to that at the end of my meal. On the way out, the cashier asked about my experience and let it all out to her and to her colleague at the register. My significant other is a Cracker Barrel fan and wanted to try it again when we were leaving town to go home. Well someone must have said something because the server was very attentive, took the order and executed it correctly. Food was hot for a change and all special requests carried out perfectly .....

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Food is okay. Not too hot. Hot tea, not so hot. Just okay. I come to expect that from Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

as always great value for our money as we always stop by when we travel. Staff was attentive and friendly food was hot and the barrel as always was clean

Reviewed March 18, 2013

So convenient, especially in very bad weather, to have a Cracker Barrel a couple of steps from the Hampton Inn.

You cannot go wrong. Quality, freshness and good prices are the trademark. Comfort food on a long road trip like good chicken, macaroni and cheese, creamy cold slaw, fired okra, biscuits you cannot resist, what more do you need?

Reviewed February 24, 2013

They always have comfort food that you can depend on. The chicken and dumplings are the best in the local area. The side dish choices are just like the string beans and the macaroni and cheese that your mother used to make. It can become very busy at dinner time, but it is worth the wait.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!