“Italian in Peapack”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Azzurro

Cafe Azzurro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chatham
“Italian in Peapack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very good Italian food moderately priced in a restaurant operated by a non Italian owner.Our food was excellent and fresh. Comfortable old house expanded to a comfortable space for dining in two separate rooms. They honored our reservation and we received good service but found that the waiters hover over you and take your plate when you put the fork down after the last mouthful. They brought us our bill without being asked.We thought that was rude especially for European servers who should know better. Best advice is not go Saturday night because of many large tables of 6/8 or more and that they to have to turn smaller tables quickly.BYOB

• Visited November 2013

Millington, New Jersey, USA
“one of my favorites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I literally use Café Azzurro as my meeting place with customers and just as easily with my family and friends. The waiters and owner go out of their way to say hello and make you feel important. I food is always good although I tend to order the specials. It's great to bring your own wine and they decant it for you and serve appropriate glasses.
I can't imagine ever being disappointed.

Visited November 2013
Somerset, New Jersey
“Consistently great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Each time we've been to this restaurant the food has been consistently good, as well as the service. Lovely atmosphere, whether eating inside or outside during warmer months.

• Visited November 2013
New Jersey
“Our local favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have probably been to Cafe Azzurro 500 times and absolutely love it!
The outdoor dining terrace is the highlight, though the interior of the restaurant is nice too.
The food is consistently fresh and delicious - salads, carpaccio, Rigatoni Azzurro, Chicken Giovanni and the daily fish specials are among my family's favorite dishes.
The staff is amazing. They truly make you feel like family!
It's also BYOB which makes a fantastic dinner even more affordable.
Given it's popularity I would definitely recommend making a reservation!

Visited September 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our friends who live in Bernardsville, NJ invited us to have dinner at this restaurant while we were visiting them. We had reservation and were seated immediately upon arrival. The dinning room decor was simple but quite inviting. The tables were set nicely. The staff was casual and friendly. They do not serve alcohol and you must bring your own booze if you wish. We ordered grilled salmon, osso buco and steak. The salmon was prepared very ordinarily, but it was good. The the other dishes were outstanding in presentation and taste. We only had a tiramisu which was good. I do recommend this restaurant even though it was a little pricy.

• Visited September 2013