“Italian food like mamma's”
Review of E&V Restaurant

E&V Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 246 Restaurants in Paterson
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Traditional Italian food made fresh and from scratch. It's like having Sunday pasta at Nonna's. In a strip mall, it's not romantic but family style dinner.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Excellent!!!! What more can you say! Staff, food, Atmosphere all EXCELLENT!!!! Never disappointed even take out is fantastic!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

This is the place if you like mediocre Italian food with huge portions. I find it hard to believe all this positive reviews. I am a 2nd generation Italian who appreciates fine dining and good Italian food. I was so disappointed by how ordinary it all was. But if portion size is important by all means go.And if you this anything with mozzarella and over-sauced is your thing, go.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Been going here for over 20 yrs. I love all their chicken dishes, and my favorite is Penne with vodka sauce with shrimp and their HUGE cesar salad enough to feed 4 ppl. They don't skimp on the shrimp either. Hubby usually gets the fra diablo seafood mix and very good for the price. The wait staff is always so friendly and very attentative is the important part of this place. They check on u every 5 mins. If all is ok. The place is small and crowded on weekends, but I never mind that for fresh good tasty food. It's cash only, but they have anatm onsite.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Rosie R
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This place is always the best! The servuce is great always personable and friendly. The food is amazing! My husband grew up in the area and has been coming here for over 25 years. We have been coming together whenever in the area for over 6 and I have Never been disappointed whether we get take out or sit down to eat we r treated well and food is always delicious!

Date of visit: March 2018