“okay stay”

Days Inn Parsippany
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed April 14, 2014

It was a okay stay, I was there for 5 nights and I did not have a remote for 4 of those nights, even after notifying the staff, also the thermostat was not working properly and it was freezing in my room.

1  Thank Avantika M
Brian K, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you, Avantika, for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us.

I am sorry to hear that no one was able to provide a television remote for you during your stay as soon as possible. It is not our hotel's policy to take such a long time to provide a simple amenity for a guest. I do apologize on behalf of my staff and will take the proper steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

Regarding the thermostat, our Maintenance Staff is more than capable of fixing the heating unit in each room. If, by chance, our Staff is unable to fix the problem, our Front Desk will gladly move you to a room with a properly functioning heater. Next time, just call '0' from your room phone and someone will assist you with anything you need.

Your feed back is very important to us and helps us with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

We hope to see you soon and have the opportunity to serve you again. Best wishes!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stayed here for a business trip. Front desk friendly, hotel gives off appearance that it has been cleaned in some type of way, but you just DONT REALLY know! Room reeked of a stale Camel cigarette smell! Carpets, room decor was ANCIENT! The dust or whatever it was in the room Did serious damage to my allergies! I took off the top blanket and it sent me into a sneezing frenzy from all of the dust that flew from it! Not modern at all outside of the flat screen TV. i guess for the price, location, and KNOWING its NOT 5 star it may be ok for some. I don know... but I can assure you that I won't be coming back. Felt itchy the whole time I was there!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and taking the time to write a review about your experience. I am disappointed to hear that you did not find our guest room's more to your liking.

Regarding the cleanliness of our rooms, it is not our hotel's policy to allow rooms to be left dusty or dirty and will ensure that our housekeeping staff takes the appropriate time and effort to keep the rooms as clean as possible.

As for the decor, we acknowledge that our furnishes are a bit dated and are in the process of finding newer, more modern items to replace the existing ones over the next few seasons.

Again, your feedback is very important to us and helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

We hope to see you soon and to have the opportunity to better serve you.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Nancy M

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The front desk appeared to be a fairly recent renovation. The rooms were clean and serviceable, but need to be renovated. The staff were pleasant and helpful, with particular attention to the evening front desk attendant " Lyn", who made an extra effort to be helpful, and professional.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Brian K, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

surprisingly, my stay was delightful. I enjoyed the proximity of the shopping plaza because anything i needed I could take a quick walk out. The rooms were quiet with little to no noise at night. The staff were friendly, especially Lourdes from the breakfast area who so kindly helped me is as much as she could. Generally, pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Brian K, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you, Jeane, for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude.

Your feedback is very important to us and helps us with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

We hope to see you soon and to have the opportunity to serve you again. Best wishes!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Brian K, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014