See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Bedbugs, mold, musty, dilapidated. My card was charged when it shouldn't have been. Upon checking in, I was told my room was sold to another guest. It was a fiasco from start to finish. I would never recommend. I will never book with Ramada again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I am very lenient when it comes to hotel stays. One or two deficiencies don’t usually bother me. This Ramada Parsippany is negatively contributing towards Ramada Worldwide. I do not understand why this motel is even Ramada. Based on my understanding, Ramada is considered mid-scale chain, but my experience tells me this motel is not even awards economy.

Starting with check-in, desk agent do not bother to greet the guest, they don’t care to stand up. I’ve never been at the motel where desk agent sat on a chair entire time in front of guest. Poor service skills.

Parking lot has broken asphalt. Looks very unsecured. Security camera down the hallway but the entrance doors has no secured key card entry. Anyone can walk in without trouble.

Hallway smells really bad. I don’t think they circulate the air. I am not prejudice against anyone but the whoever the owner is does not know how to take care of this motel, maybe gave up on this place.

Guestroom has dirty smelly carpet. A/C unit is pumping cool air but smells like vents hasn’t been maintained. Walls have chips, cracks, lighting mismatch in color and very dark in the room. Had a difficult time getting my business work done in the guestroom. Mattress was comfortable only positive attribute in the room.

Room sanitation is a huge problem. Bathroom looks clean at a surface but if you do look at it closely it tells you many items are broken. Water pressure and water temperature is great only positive attribute in the bathroom.

Tub is slipper since there is no anti-slip protection available on the base of the tub, so as the tile floor can be slippery. Housekeeper replenish bathroom amenities daily but skipped cleaning my room on my last day.

This motel seriously needs renovation and change in management. Problem is beyond ridiculous that even I tried to think positive attributes about this motel, it clearly defines
D-U-M-P.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Property is grossly misrepresented in photographs. The rooms looked/smelled/felt dirty. Staff at check-in couldn’t be bother to stop watching a video to greet us, then proceeded to be short, unwelcoming and quite frankly rude. 5 minutes after getting to the room I canceled our reservation for the overnight stop on the way home. I didn’t feel I could comfortably sleep in that room and be confident that it had been cleaned or had the sheets changed. Room description boasts a “balcony view”...no balcony and it was a beautiful view of a disheveled chain link fence. Breakfast: Hope you like Tang and defrosted muffins, otherwise you’ll be stopping at Starbucks. Highlight of the stay: Got to see a stray cat hunt down a rabbit near the aforementioned chainlink fence and watch his cat friend come to aid him in carrying home their kill. Those cats ate better that morning than we did.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mc12321551
Reviewed June 9, 2018

The room was dirty, hair in the bathtub, soap residue around the shower, the room smelled like marijuana, the hallway smelled like Curry. Don't stay here please go to the Red Roof Inn down the street or the holiday inn.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2018

2 out of 3 staff were very nice one sour lady needed to find her happy place.
Property and rooms could use some attention.
Breakfast was average at best.
Room stuffy and musty smelling. Towels smelled musty too.

Date of stay: May 2018