“Not recomended”

Ramada Limited Parsippany
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was a very dirty hotel. The room was in poor condition and the hallways smelled of urine. I went to get the continental breakfast and it was the worst I've ever experienced. Trash was all over the breakfast room and tables were filthy. Internet was very slow. I travel with my work a lot and I willl not be staying at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Ramada Limited Parsippany

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The rooms and hallways have old stucco on them with ugly blue-green colour to them, nothing matches in the room. Furniture very old and worn. Noticed a few cob webs hanging down. Trim around bathroom door on the inside was rotten. Bathroom had bad smell to it. The place looked old and worn. Continential breakfast was a joke... bread products only, no fruit... 1 4-slice toaster were broke. Only 2 pieces of toast could be done on the other 4-slice toaster. Unable to use 6 other slots on toaster as they didn't stay down and no handles on them. It cost extra to get phone connected to make a local call. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We arrived and the lobby was not bad, did not smell of smoke and the receptionist was personable and pleasant. We told her that we did not smoke and wanted a room that did not smell of smoke. She assured us that the room was non-smoking. However, the minute we entered the hallway, the smell of stale cigarettes was very strong. When we opened the door to our room, it was just as bad if not worse. The window did not open so we could not get any fresh air. The carpet was was worn and torn, paint was flaking off the ceiling, the furniture was sparse and cheap, the bed linens were old and disgusting, the walls were cinder block. We took one look at this room and turned right around and checked out. I would not have slept one night in that awful room. We went next door to the Holiday Inn and for just $40 more we had a clean, very inviting room with a lovely complimentary breakfast. Worth every penny. Do not even bother to stop at the Ramada Inn. It is absolutely disgusting!! The owners do not care about anything but the money they can get from you!!

Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

On May 13th, 3 friends and I stayed overnight at this motel and it was filthy, disgusting , and was our worst overnight stay ever . None of us would even take the chance of using the shower or bathtub as it was filthy.. The mirrors were dirty and in one room, there was an empty creamer on the floor and its contents were splattered down the mirror.. The dust was everywhere and it certainly looked like the rooms had never been cleaned since the last occupants..Plus the beds had several hairs in them when you pulled back the sheets and it looked as if the sheets had never been changed.. Both rooms were in a terrible state and we have traveled and spent many nights in various motels!! terrible... Would never go back..

Room Tip: Don't go there!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The service was not that great also was not that poor... The rate was okay location is great. Presentation was poor. Sheets looked old. Room was outdated for a suite. Towels were old and should be thrown away and more up keep hotel was more like a motel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Hotel not Motel, I don't know about others but I hate HVAC units that the fan goes off and on all night. It was fairly cool so the heat was on , as the room reached temperature the fan and the heat go off. I prefer rooms that the fan continues to run as the heat goes off. The fan going on and off all night continually wakes me. Hallways dirty but room clean. Other conplained about bugs, I did not see any, some cobwebs on the vaulted ceiling on the second (top) floor. I had a room with 1 King bed. I was alne so I thought I would be nice and leave the rooms with two doubles and two Queens to others. Always read the room descriptions carefully. My bad, I did not. There was no Microwave or Fridge in the 1 King room, and no M/W was availble for the rest of us to use. I could have used both. I will stay there again as everything else was good, but I will reserve a room with a M/W and fridge.

Room Tip: Room was closest to office and furthest fron I-80, Quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo