“Good, but hot tub is old”

Ramada Limited Parsippany
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Polish first
RIDGEFIELD PARK
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this Ramada with my husband a week ago and I have to say that it was a pretty nice place for the price. $59.99/night plus tax! on route 46...you can't beat that. This was a hotel, not a motel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

IRVINGTON
Reviewed October 7, 2012

It was my first time in a Ramada inn & I was not pleased with the cleanliness of the hot tub 3 strands of hair was in the tub, the pillows were old & lumpy, there were no fitted sheet on the bed,the towels were dingy water temperature never got hot. When we checked out after only 4 1/2hrs after checking in we were never asked why are how was our stay. I tried ignoring the issues by attempting to make the best of things but my mate refused to ignore the obvious &insisted we went home. "baby our house is much better than here we will never return to this place."

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travelers are raving about these Parsippany hotels

Dothan, Alabama
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

The room I was in was clean and comfortable but there was a heavy chemical smell...lots of construction workers hanging around smoking and the not so pleasant smell was all over the hotel. This is an older property that needs some repairs, but overall it was OK, except I paid $120 to stay here and that was thru Expedia...so I guess they made a nice commission on me.

The buffet breakfast was not what I would call nutrition and I found Burger King more palatable...and I am not a picky eater.

I won't stay here again even though the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
SAINT AUGUSTINE
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Room was very decent for the price. Allowed our dog, which most places did not. Only problem was noise from I-80 nearby, which wasn't motel's fault.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family