“The Best!”

Residence Inn Parsippany
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed September 12, 2005

I was in Parsippany on business for two months. The first month I stayed at two other extended stay hotels that were awful! Someone told me about Residence Inn. It was great! The service was awesome, food was delicious with great variety as I was there for over a month. I had a great stay and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank truckchips

Reviewed August 18, 2005

My wife and I were on vacation and was traveling to PA. When we noticed this hotel it was the worst hotel I ever have stayed in. It was not that clean and at night it is very dark and we seen no security anywhere but on the lobby couch eating. The staff was rude and very disrespectfull. Our room had a very musty smell and and the couch look like it might have had scaffies or flies. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone (sleep in your car).

• Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank JWashNy
A TripAdvisor Member
Westchester, NY
Reviewed January 5, 2005

This Residence Inn has been the worst Residence Inn I have ever stayed in. The refrigerator as well as the icemaker did not work. When I was ready to go to bed and turned back my sheets they had clay in between the sheets. When the front desk was called, in reference to the filthy sheets I was refused for clean sheets to be brought up to me and got hung up on. The works there were extremely rude and not willing to be of assistance to the guest, nor were works professional in handling guest concerns. When an altercation took place in the hallway of the establishment, security was slothful in controlling the situation. My overall stay here was an over night nightmare.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member