“Ask to make sure your order is what you expected” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Keo Ku

Keo Ku
Ranked #28 of 122 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: No matter what your pallet or diet demands, you will find satisfaction and delight with the quality cooking at Keo Ku Korean Restaurant.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Ask to make sure your order is what you expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

I did not enjoy my meal mainly because I thought I ordered hot noodle soup when what was served was noodle served on ice.

So please make sure your ask and clarify on your items before ordering.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
, Owner at Keo Ku, responded to this review, July 7, 2016
We are very sorry about not being clear about that! Our Naeng Myun cold noodles are actually one of our more popular dishes. Making sure customers receive the correct items as ordered always is our top priority. While the menus are a great resource for customers that are wanting more clarification on specific dishes, our staff is trained to be knowledgeable and answer any questions patrons have regarding what’s listed. We are more than willing to speak to our guests regarding any issue, so please feel free to mention any order discrepancies next time.

The Keo Ku Family

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Well, this is where I get my korean fix when I was still living in morris county. Their food are pretty okay and they...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2009

Well, this is where I get my korean fix when I was still living in morris county. Their food are pretty okay and they have wide selection of food in their menu. The place I think is due for renovation. It's old.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good korean for around this area.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2008

Pretty good korean for around this area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook