1,119 results
All reviews the executive lounge ruth chris lobby bar outdoor pool business hotel business trip front desk staff new jersey fitness center steakhouse conference onsite couch nj nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was ok. They could definitely use a little updating though. Front desk very nice and helpful. Breakfast was pretty good although on first morning the fruit was not refilled the whole time were were eating.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Passenger29175093869, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Odyssey234045,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are sorry your experience was not entirely up to par. Your concerns have been addressed with management. The Hilton Parsippany team hopes you can give us another chance to Make it Right. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is okay. I was there again this weekend for a seminar. Like last time, the hall carpet smelled like mildew and carpet powder. This time, I stayed on the 3rd floor. I could even smell the odor when I got on the elevator. It gave me a constant headache this time. When I was in the seminar room, I was fine. I feel like the rooms/hotel are not worth the price. I will stay at a close by hotel next time

Trip type: Traveled on business
Passenger29175093869, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ty Bro T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We have addressed these concerns with our management team and will take the necessary actions. During your next visit, please be sure to inform the front desk team about your last experience and let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable.

(973)267-7903

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our initial room had an issue. The management immediately rectified this by offering a room upgrade. We enjoyed the pool and convenience of the restaurant. Facility was clean and comfortable, great staff, convenient to travel to Newark International.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Amonsterinparis,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not entirely up to par. Our management team took note of the incident and have addressed it appropriately. We look forward to your next visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay more comfortable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ants crawling on the walls and furniture.

Completely useless internet in my wing of the building. Because apparently only SOME guests get wifi.

Called for room service: got transferred to front desk; front desk transferred me to room service; room service transferred me to front desk, back and forth BACK AND FORTH, until finally I got someone at front desk who said, “ok, I’ll just take your order.” So I asked about the wines. “I don’t know. Only room service knows that. Let me transfer you!” ARRRRRGGGGH ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️ It literally took me 15 minutes of this bs to place my order. After a whole day of travel and with hours of work ahead of me.

Worn out carpet.

Dingy room.

DID I MENTION THE ANTS?!

GROSS!

Just AVOID!!

Dear Tennesseine,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We apologize that your experience was not of Hilton's standards. We have reported the issue to our management team who have taken the necessary measures to correct this concern. We look forward to your next visit to be able to provide a true Hilton experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable.

General Manger

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Great location near major highways. Our room was very clean and omfortable. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable, professional and accommodating. Highly recommend. Only wish there was an in-room coffee maker.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear MocaMary,

Thank you for your feedback. We value all guest feedback in hopes to create a positive Hilton experience for all guests. Your compliments have been forward to our team and many thanks for your loyalty to the Hilton Parsippany.
We look forward to your next visit!

General Manger