$101
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
$165
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$129
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
$160
$135
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$155
$139
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$165
$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungeruth chrislobby baroutdoor poolfront desk staffbusiness tripnew jerseyfitness centersteakhouseconventiononsitenjnyc
Reviewed October 12, 2017

This hotel is one of the nicer Hilton's I have stayed in. I needed to be near Drew University, and the Morristown Medical Center, and this had very easy access. Just 1.5 miles away were great, trendy restaurants in Morris Plains. And, access to I-80 was very simple. I will stay here again!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I was on the meeting management team for a 240 pax group with a few challenging room turns during the main meeting day. Literally "all hands" were on deck to accomplish the changes including Banquet Mgrs, CSM, Front Office Mgr and others. Everyone was super-helpful and constantly available for anything we needed. I highly recommend Hilton Parsippany!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

The staff at the front desk and maid service were very friendly. However, we called down to the front desk on two different occasions for an extra blanket and for more toilet paper, and in both cases it took about an hour and two phone calls each to get what we needed. The room was very clean and spacious. Our room had a small refrigerator but did not have a microwave, although there was a microwave available in the lobby. The closest elevator to us seemed to be broken the entire weekend except for one time. We heard from other people on our floor that they could not get it to work either. When we ordered takeout, the front desk called to let us know we had to pick it up in the lobby, although I'm not sure if that is their policy or the restaurant's and could be a pro or a con depending on how you feel about that. I would definitely stay here again, I would just make sure to have everything I needed before I left the lobby.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2017

The staff did their best individually, got different answers for internet, fridge and microwave. There is no microwave on the premises. The event site I reserved my room through said breakfast was complimentary. No one checked, so I have to see if I can get reimbursed on my own.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2017

This a a clean and spacious hotel. The Hilton also had an attached Hampton so that was an option. The Lounge Bar area was open floor plan with nice little nooks to hang. After our Karaoke with Trekkies some of us gathered around the lounge and enjoyed new friends. There wasn’t any music playing which would have been nice (not too loud though). The convention room was large enough and the chairs were comfortable with lots of padding for sitting all day.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends