$129
$101
Hampton.com
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$127
$119
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$160
$135
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
$165
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
$151
$139
Hyatt.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
$165
$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungeruth chrislobby baroutdoor poolfront desk staffbusiness tripnew jerseyfitness centersteakhouseconventiononsitenjnyc
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The perfect get away weekend - everything about the Hilton Parsippany was first class. The professional and courteous staff made us very welcome. The accommodations were excellent and the food was terrific. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jerry G, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to share it!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I just wanted to provide feedback on my stay at the Hilton Inn in Parsippany, NJ hotel. I'm a frequent traveler and I've stayed at this Hilton Inn almost weekly for a year now. I just want to give credit where it's due with the front desk staff. First, the entire front desk staff knows my name and always greet me with a Mr. Last Name and a smile. It means a lot when you have had a long traveling/work day. Second, being a Diamond member they always book me with the same room each week without me requesting it. The rooms always have my requested accommodations (water, TV guide available, etc). Third, I want to give special thanks to Ayaz (front office manager). He has been an excellent host and always goes out of his way to accommodate customers.

Mark

Room Tip: Make sure you take advantage of the exec lounge if you have the status. The lounge hosts are great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jerry G, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Mark,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review and feedback. I know how many emails our business guests handle on a daily basis, so we really appreciate the time it took. Also, thank you for complimenting the guest service team led by Ayaz. We look foward to welcoming you back again this week.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Check in was great, the front desk agent was polite, pleasant and efficent. I asked for a King. but none available; not a big deal. Made it to my room which was at the other end of the hotel down the hallways smelled like old cigarette smoke and had to try the key about 10 times before it worked (better then having to trek all the way abck to the desk) Upon entering the room I stepped on something, turned on the light to find the tile section of my floor covered in particle board wood chips/chunks which was odd. I looked over the room and everything seemed clean but I called down to the desk to repost it. The agent I spoke with (different woman then before0 Informed me that the hotelw as under construction, At which tim I asked "do you typically rent rooms under construction" She said "you want a free breakfast coupon don't you" in a polite tone and while i tired to explain that was not necessary she continued and said dont worry tonight While you are sleeping I will put a coupon under the door both in a somewhat patronizing tone and rushed me off the phone. It seemed like she had been responding like this often and had her response down cold. Now a little more frustrated I looked over the room to find the tub drain completely not attached and haphazzardly left lying in the bottom of the tub, The TV channel selection was poor, and what is worse the Hampton Inn that is attached to the typically higher end Hilton had pay movies, and a much better selection of TV options. Also; I would not recomend 2nd flr rooms near the 230's for femal travelers as the windows open onto the roof and all you would need is a screwdriver to walk outside and have a free view of a number of guest rooms. Room service was good, not fantastic but better them some though a little pricy they were prompt. The hotel bar was small, but the bar tender was generous and their single malt scotch selection was very good and not over priced. All the staff memebrs I interacted with were pleasant which made up for alot. I was in house for 3 nights, never did I recieve the cupon I was promised, and on my last day I noticed an additional $6 charge on my bill from the sundry store (i never even went into the store) When i questioned this the clerk stated "are you sure you didnt stop by the store, not even late at night" At this point in time I was in a hurry to check out, and when she caught my glace quickly removed the charge from my bill. All in all, the hotel has great people, but the guest rooms need work, not asthetically but functionally. I will be back, so hopefully I can report some changes upon my next visit (Fingers crossed)

Room Tip: For those worried about security do not book a room on the 2nd floor where the windows open to a roof at eye level.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton during your recent stay. Our staff has been addressed in regards to your review and the appropriate actions have been taken. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

After staying at the Hyatt House for 2night decided to stay extra night. I decided to go to Hilton Parsippany, Oh how I wish I would have stayed at the Hyatt... Rooms are dated no fridge ,microwave & internet is $9.95 a day it was free at the Hyatt breakfast was also free.. This place needs a makeover I could barley sleep I kept hearing doors open & close and people in the hall way.. Make sure you do your research before booking this hotel Hyatt is so much better only thing there missing is a pool & bar but the are local bars & restaurants near bye, almost forget the beds are hard...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we continue to work towards improving our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our stay was very refreshing! The Front office staff was very accommodating from the time we checked in. They catered to our request for a hypoallergenic room and pre-warned us that for the next hour work was being done on our floor, which didn't bother us since we were in a training program downstairs. Ayaz Akbar the Manager went over and beyond to make our stay comfortable, convenient and satisfactory, and what a professional group of ladies working the front desk. Thank you to you all for a delightful stay!

1  Thank Seignoret
Jerry G, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent trip. We appreciate your business, and appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts. I am sure Ayaz will also appreciate you mentioning his service, he prides himself on personalized guest attention I am glad you got to meet him