$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$128
$110
Hampton.com
$155
$139
Hyatt.com
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$160
$135
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
$165
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$165
$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungeruth chrislobby baroutdoor poolfront desk staffbusiness tripnew jerseyfitness centersteakhouseconventiononsitenjnyc
Reviewed April 28, 2012

coming in from NYC we had great time at Carnevale Ristorante and then we went back to the hotel and we loved everything, the location and the service are excellent, thanks Hilton

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Had to stay another night at the Hilton - Parsippany. Very convenient for work and they have Ruth Chris so we thought we could have a drink and not have to drive, just go upstairs to the room. It's really not all that great, there are a lot of other hotels in the area that we should try. First and foremost, several (not just one) of the elevators were not working! They had a huge event going on with tons of men in tuxedo's running around and we were ushered around corners and up halls directed with arrows in the halls telling us which elevators were working. It was ridiculous at one point we ended up in the adjoining hotel..I don't even know how that works but apparently there is a different hotel attached by hallways to the HILTON! So we ended up getting out thru a different hotel all together. The room was ok, the place is big and the carpet will make you dizzy walking down those long halls, the cleaning people are cleaning rooms well into the evening. Anyone talking in the halls can be heard inside. We actually bought the upgraded concierge lounge which included breakfast, which started at 6 and we got there by 6:15 and when we left at 6;30 we ran into the waitress just bringing the eggs and muffins, she was so sweet and asked if she could give us at least a muffin to go as she was late to put the food out...but we said that was ok...we ate the toast and fruit and coffee that was there by 6. I think they should set up at 5:45 am if they advertise they are open at 6 a.m. as some of us have planes to catch etc. Ruth Chris was very good this time, maybe it was the 2 martini's that made it seem better than last time, They added a few things to their menu so that was a pleasant surprise. I know a lot of people go there for the same things over and over, but I would like a few specials to mix it up. As for the Hotel - how is it that so many elevators can be out of order at the same time?

Room Tip: The hallways are long so maybe get a room near an elevator...Make sure they are all working prior to making reservations.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Jerry G, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, we appreciate your feedback. Yes, this unique Hilton is part of a complex, and our sister hotel the Hampton Inn is adjoining our hotel. I apologize about the elevators, unfortunatley the Hilton building was subject to a large electrical surge in February and it did considerable damage to the electrical equipment that is connected to the elevators. This equipment was not "off the shelf" equipment and needed to be engineered and manufactured, and of course this involved numerous permits and review by the local officials which tends to slow progress at times. We expect all elevators to be fully operational by the 2nd week in May. Currently our main elevators are working, and our SPA elevator is working and luckily with our Hampton Inn we can use those elevators to get our Hilton guests to their rooms as well. Thank you for your feedback regarding the concierge lounge, that is highly unusual and will bring it to our director's attention to ensure our signage and delivery our correct. Our concierge lounge is actually accessible 24/7, breakfast and evening hors d'ouerves are provided at designated hours, but snacks, beverages and coffee are available 24 hours a day. I am glad you enjoyed your Ruth Chris experience and will send them a copy of your feedback as well. Thanks for being our guest, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Nice Hotel but it is very far from any good restaurants other that the ones in the hotel. Beds are a little hard. Otherwise excellent.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your most recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Parsippany area. While our Ruth's Chris steakhouse offers some outstanding dining, we realize that our guests enjoy a little more variety and so on most nights we are happy to transport our guests to local restaurants within 3 miles of the hotel--and there are some outstanding restaurants in the area including casual as well as fine italian style, thai, and chain restaurants. Guests just have to check with the lobby ambassador for arrangements, give that a try next time, if our van is available we will be happy to drive you and make some recommendations. See you next time!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

We stayed at the Parsippany Hilton for 2 nights this past weekend just for a quick getaway. We wanted a hotel with a pool, jacuzzi and gym and we got all 3 things. The hotel check-in was quick and easy. We had reserved a king non-smoking room but none were available so we were given a room with what we were told was two queen beds. This was not really true. The room was clean, but the beds were double beds at best. They were comfortable but small for the two of us. I felt a little like I was in college again.

The bath amenities they gave were very nice and they did give two bottles of water in the room. They also have a coffee maker which my husband used on our second morning. He said it was easy to use. The shower curtain was brand new and the towels big and fluffy.

Now for main reasons we went o the hotel. The pool was nice. The temperature was good. The jacuzzi was nice and could hold about 6-8 people. It was very hot. There were a lot of teenagers there our second day, so itwas kind of a pain to go in it. The pool towels could use a makeover. They were small and you needed about three to dry yourself. They really should upgrade them. The gym is another story. It was old and outdated. It could use a refresh. It was nice to see that they had rules that no children were allowed in it, but they didn't enforce it as we saw on the last day there as it was loaded with kids.

The hotel does keep the public areas clean and the housekeepers did a great job with our room, but the hotel needs a general overhaul. To of the elevators were out of service so we had to use the stairs the entire stay which was good for my calves but kind of a pain when we were carrying things. Check-out was also very easy. Overall the hotel was average. The rooms were clean and neat but the hotel could use a face lift. The service was good and the front desk staff was friendly. The hotel has a Ruth Chris Steakhouse which we have been to before. We did not go to it this time.

We had a relaxing weekend but will try a different hotel next time.

Stayed: March 2012

Thank you so much for your overall positive comments about the hotel and the staff. You'll be happy to know that we are expanding the fitness center and have that planned for later this year, we hope that will approve your experience next time. I apologize that you may have been given 2 double beds instead of 2 queen beds but I can not identify your room from your user name. We do have a few rooms with 2 double with most being King or 2 queen. I will work with the front office to ensure they are properly identified. While this is mostly a business hotel during the week, we do attract a wide variety of guests for weekend leisure activities from "weekend escapes" to professional and collegiate sports, and NYC tour groups of all ages sometimes the groups will have a designated swim/pool time and we'll see if we can communicate that better to guests that are not with the group to ensure a tranquil atmosphere. We appreciate your business, hope to see you again next time...give our SPA a try on your next staycation I'd be happy to assit you with room and spa reservations.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a working corporate pilot and have approximately 10-15 hotel stays a month. I was in Parsippany for training at the CAE facility 2 miles from the Hilton.
The following is a copy of the review I sent Trip Advisor concerning my six night stay at the Hilton Parsippany New jersey:
I completed a six night stay at the Hilton Parsippany concluding April 2nd.

1. It took two trips and a phone call to the front desk to get the charges reduced to $179 from 189.00
I had to show to different reps at the from desk the email, from Hilton.com quoting $179 night price for my stay.
2. It took 10-15 minutes to get hot water in room 178 shower. Their maintenance man said it was normal.
3. When I complained about being awakened on two consecutive nights at 1:30 AM by a wedding party for over an hour. When I called the front desk, no action was TAKEN.
I guess I will staying at Marriott’s in the future.
Sincerely

Mark Gustavson
HH# 425905201

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Try a Marriott.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark G
Jerry G, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear Mr. Gustavson
Thanks for the feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience, I am looking into the issues you raised, and since you provided your honors information we can continue our conversation off line and I will contact you directly by your profile information.

Jerry Galligan