$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$118
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$209
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$87
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$137
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$135
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungeruth chrislobby baroutdoor poolfront desk staffbusiness tripnew jerseyfitness centersteakhouseconventiononsitenjnyc
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We have stayed at the Parsippany -Hilton several times when we have to be in that part of New Jersey as they were dog friendly and house Ruth Chris Steak House, which was one of the point of the trip.
Unfortunately when we called to reserve this year we were told that they had a new manager who was dog unfriendly No dogs allowed.
Obviously this manager’s outlook spread to being unfriendly to warm rooms, hot water as and a responsive front desk.
It is absolutely incredible, when you call the front desk of a Hilton to say that the heat in the room does not work, on a cold March day, they tell you; well, the heat has been shut off for the season. Maintenance finally brought a space heater, as it was 30 degrees outside.
Then when not hot water would come into the room maintenance told us; well this is a low occupancy weekend and you are in the area furthest from the boiler, so we will run the water in the adjacent bathrooms to get you the water more quickly.
I imagine that a YMCA s more comfortable.
There was no heat anywhere in the hotel and we were cold for 2 days, even at dinner at Ruth Chris.
The unfriendliness also spread to our request for late check out. As we were staying for a very early dinner we asked if we could extend our 2 rooms for a late checkout but were told; not past 2. Dinner was at 4. We asked if we could extend until 4 if we paid for a half day; a common request. We were informed that that was fine but at the much higher Sunday night rate; not the weekend rate which we were paying.
My final word on the weekend: Never Again!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank venamo
Jerry G, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear Venamo;
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am dog friendly, unfortunatley most of our guests do not appear to be, and since we can not confine our "dog" rooms to a certain areas of the hotel many guests were reporting alergies so we had to balance the needs of a few guest against the comfort of many when the policy was revised last year. I apologize about the control issue with the heat/air conditioning. This winter's mild weather made it very difficult to ensure a comfortable setting for all guests all the time. With some days more like May and then others more like winter it was difficult to keep up with the weather as it is a several hours long process to move between heat and air conditioning. I can not tell from your review if you asked to speak with the manager on duty who I am sure could have been effective in resolving your issues on the spot, we are disappointed when a guest leaves frustrated and unsatisfied. Please feel free to give me a call so we can discuss your specific issues. I appreciate the feedback.
Jerry Galligan
GM Hilton Parsippany

Reviewed March 18, 2012

This is the type of hotel class I would stay at if I would be paying out of my own pocket. Rooms are renovated, but some things were questionably omitted, like the doorknobs. In any case, I got upgraded on my one night stay, my room was giant, quiet and the bed was comfortable.
All I could really ask for. The company I work for did over pay, even for the upgraded room, but there were several conferences in the area and we all understand supply and demand.

As other reviewers have commented, you can use the main Hilton amenities for your stay.

The shining star in my stay was the front desk clerk. I stay in at least 4 hotels a month and by far, in all (I believe her name was Susanna) was the single best experience I have ever had from a desk clerk, checking in, and on going for my stay. She could not reach the housekeeping staff to verify that my room was ready so she ran up and checked herself. The taxi that I called was 30 mins late and any tine she had a free second, she called the company and even stood by me outside in the freezing cold without a jacket. I hope the management realizes what a jem they have on their hands! Thanks!

Room Tip: All are basically the same, no view in any room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Jerry G, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Dear amtiza,
Thanks so much for taking the time from your busy day to compliment your stay at the Hilton/Hampton complex. Thanks so much for expressing your appreciation for the
services provided by Sussana. We are very lucky to have her on our team, she is so service oriented and dedicated. We know our guests have a choice when selecting their hotels and we know that it is through our dedicated team members that they will return. I hope we get to
meet the next time you are in the area so I can express my appreciation for your comments.
Thanks, and safe travels
Jerry Galligan
VP/GM

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Nothing spectacular, it was a decent stay. Breakfast was decent and the internet seemed a little slow. But beyond that, nothing really else to remember.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Fred C
Jerry G, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Dear FredC
Thank you so much for providing a review of the property, and was glad to see you thought your stay was "ok". I am truly only delighted when we exceed someone's expectations. Please call or send me an e-mail on what I could do to make your next stay even more comfortable and to exceed your expectations.
I appreciate the opportunity to be of service, and hope you will return again.
Jerry Galligan GM
jerry.galligan@hilton.com

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Stayed President's weekend 1 night. Hotel started off Great but Fell apart due to lack of concern over crowd and noise conditions. Pool was Not usable past 4 PM because a pool that holds 21 was overcrowded with at least 50 people and no room to even stand let alone swim. the Noise levels on the 4th flor 'HHonors' rooms was HORRIBLE - ZERO SoundProofing in these rooms. Guest running up/down halls and atrium and yelling, slaming doors . Calls to front desk were met with 'we're doing the best we can' -- pretty much its too bad its noisy. Young kids were not able to sleep past midnight and also wer shut out of using the POOL because of the overcrowding conditions. one group must have had over 70 people monopolized the Hotel.

Good you got some sales from this group as you now lose our business as long time Hilton members due to lack of control on this property and concern for all guests !

Room Tip: ALL ROOMS WILL BE NOISY AS THEY HAVE NO SOUND INSULATION. At least the front of the units. Hotel looks great and could be very nice if they would control GROUP SALES and have Contorl of UNRULY GUESTS !
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lmcs1

Dear IMCS1
Thank you for providing feedback from your stay on President's weekend. This hotel is the site for the largest chess tournement on the East Coast that weekend, and as you indicated the hotel was busy from this group which brings in competition from around the world and in all age groups from grammar school to professional adults. I am sorry that this made it difficult to enjoy the pool and other amenities. The hotel provided managers on duty and securtity around the clock and so I apologize that you still experienced this issue. Please feel free to give me a call so I can review the specifics of your stay.
Jerry Galligan GM
jerry.galligan@hilton.com

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Not a bad room and the bed was good. But the room was hot and the temp is not controled from the room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear eelSeattle;
Thanks for your note regarding your recent stay. I apologize that the breakfast staff did not deliver the omellette you ordered in a timely manner. If you could use my e-mail address below to send me additional information I would appreciate that so we can make the improvements to that service. The Olive dining room is closed on the weekend, however Ruth's Chris Prime Steakhouse located in the Lobby, Splash Lounge located in the Atrium and Room service offers lunch and dinner on the weekends from 11am- 11pm; and Ruth Chris from 5pm-11pm. Thank you for your kind feedback about the rest of the hotel staff, it is a pleasure to be of service.
Jerry Galligan/GM jerry.galligan@hilton.com