$129
$101
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
$165
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
$135
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$149
$139
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungeruth chrislobby baroutdoor poolfront desk staffbusiness tripnew jerseyfitness centersteakhouseconventiononsitenjnyc
Reviewed July 28, 2011

From start to finish, i was impressed. I was in Parsipanny meeting up with a friend who had work in Morristown. I called the hotel while in Manhattan and was given very detailed instructions on how to get there. I'm from Florida and our public transportation is nonexistent and a car wasnt an option. After arriving in Morris Plaines I called the hotel to be picked up at the train station. Magaly (I think) was so wonderful and after I thought I waited a little too long, the hotel CALLED me to make sure everything was ok. Turns out I was in the wrong area, like I said, we floridians don't do public transit well. The shuttle driver, Jimmy, was so sweet an found me right away! After arriving my check in was smooth, I was enrolled in Hilton HHonors, and given a comfortable room. My stay was enjoyable and the service was wonderful.

The rooms are a little outdated, but kept nice and my room was very clean. I'm sure renovations will occur sooner or later. With the economy the way it is, most properties aren't jumping to renovate or replace FF&E.

The layout wasn't my favorite, but unique nonetheless.

Loved the free business center, I didn't bring my laptop so I was really happy when I could get some work done.

The hotel has a shuttle to surrounding areas and was very efficient with pick ups. Not much in the area, but still nice to be able to leave since there isn't anything in walking distance.

If my travels bring me back this way, I'd gladly stay again :)

• Stayed: May 2011
gsmhiltonparsippany, Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you on your next trip to New Jersey.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

had to go up there for a research meeting. There is a Ruth Crist in the hotel. The rooms needed a little updating and I could smell smoke in some of the hallways. The meeting space was good. Staff was fairly helpful. would have expected a little nicer hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I travel on business and have been at many Hilton's but when I come back to the Hilton in Parsippany it is like home. I am an east coast person and this hotel is conservative east coast, clean, comfortable and for me, the best in the chain I've been to the west coast and the southern ones with a lot of glitz but the Parsippany Hilton has everything for me. Last but not least are the people behind the hotel, they are the best, whether they are at the front desk, lounge, guest services, housekeeping or managers, they all go out of their way for you. So the next time you are in Parsippany, drop by.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights. The good points are the staff are extremely friendly and were able to change my room (there was a giant noisy air conditioner unit outside the window of the first room they offered me!) and the gym was relatively well equipped. The downsides are that the place looks neglected, there is chipped paint everywhere the corridors are dark, the place is poorly signposted, the ice machines sound like tractors, the Walls between rooms are really thin. In addition the breakfasts are not good - the orange juice they gave me was fizzy ( and it was not carbonated!). Location is terrible there is nothing nearby. All in all not a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 17, 2011

The exterior is right out of bad 1980's architecture. Fortunately the inside is new enough that it doesn't feel that old. The rooms are pretty solid. Nothing spectacular but not bad. The location is pretty awful unless you just want to hop on 287 in the morning and drive (or sit in traffic) to wherever. There is a Hampton Inn attached right to the hotel so I'm not sure why you would stay at this Hilton when you can go there for a cheaper price and free breakfast. The hotel sits by itself off to the side of the highway and there really is nothing else there. If you want a cheaper place to stay this would definitely fit the bill.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends