$165
Hampton.com
$155
$139
Hyatt.com
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$160
$135
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

All reviewsclub roomfront desksmall lakebeautiful hoteloutdoor poolbreakfast buffetroom was spaciousnew jerseyfitness centerbusiness tripbusiness centercastlethomasweddingconferencenjweekends
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and we held our global meeting here. Rooms are big and very spacious and always clean as well as the bathroom. Reception was efficient and friendly. The gym is excellent, lots of space and workout stations. Pool was OK, too much chlor in the water. Breakfast was as well just OK...

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We came for a family member's wedding, and were greatly impressed by the hotel's appearance right away. We checked-in and were happy with how clean and modern our room was. A request for a fridge was fulfilled quickly, but an extra one was delivered as well. Although this did not create any real issues, it was dealt with quickly, professionally, and with the greatest courtesy. All weekend we had several requests of the front desk (we have 3 small girls) and from check-in to check-out Samantha (Sam) too care of everything. Her kindness, promptness, and care made the trip highly enjoyable, and I would recommend this hotel specifically because of her. We had some issues with an overnight security guard when a family member had trouble with their door lock (battery failure in the door itself made the key card unusable, and he was rather rude, uncaring about the situation, inappropriate in his response and downright inaccurate in his answers -- he also was rude to the wedding guests at the after-party in the hotel bar, when the group was already subdued and bidding good night to each other. Please note he was an employee of "Patriot Security" -- a contracted security firm, not a direct employee of the hotel. Lauren at the front desk was very gracious in rectifying the experience in the morning. Overall I must say that while the facilities are excellent, and the wedding went smoothly, I would return to this hotel specifically because the employees were wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank sauravkghosh
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The Sheraton is a very nice hotel. The rooms are a good size and clean. The check in was fast. Sergey checked me in and was very helpful and answered every question I had. He was also able to set me up with adjoining rooms. It was a pleasant stay.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I arrived to the hotel from a long airline flight which got delayed and I was very tires and missing my family. I was welcomed by Samantha who made me feel right at home. She was very attentive and sweet. I had a minor issue with my room and she handled it correctly and took great care of my concern. Everyone should be as welcoming and kind an Samantha!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I stayed at this Sheraton last weekend for a friend's wedding. Upon pulling up to the hotel, I was super excited, the building is gorgeous! However, the room needed a lot of TLC; it looked a bit run-down and just not very clean. The water pressure in the shower was horrible, most of the water was coming out of the faucet. The shower curtain holes were almost all ripped and new holes were being made instead of just hanging a new, clean one. Every corner of the room and bathroom were so dusty! As I was arranging my pillows, I got a glance at my completely yellow, sweat stained pillows, several towels were stained as well, with who knows what. Housekeeping staff was extremely loud in the hall, yelling to one another early in the morning, so wasn't able to get much sleep, and they still knocked with the "do not disturb" sign hanging on the door. Needless to say, I will not stay here again, nor would I recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded September 13, 2017

Hello Cristina,

Please accept my apologies for the problems you encountered with your recent stay. I can see from start to finish there were problems with your experience, and I regret you had to encounter these. Your feedback has been shared with our management team, and I hope you do choose to return in the near future.

Warm regards,