“great business hotel”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
park city UT
“great business hotel”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The Sheraton Parsippany is an excellent choice. It is a very business friendly hotel with large comfortable rooms, an easy to access business center and a fantastic gym to keep up with your workouts. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are set up for maximum efficiency: lots of lighting, plugs everywhere and solid Wi-Fi reception. Room service at the hotel is very quick and the food is pretty good. I’ve stayed at a number of hotels in this area and the Sheraton is definitely my first choice.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Justin D, vip coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Hello expeditiondaddy,

Thanks for a great review. It looks like you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer at our hotel. We hope to see you return in the near future.

Justin.Drezner@sheraton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Thomas in the restaurant made this quick one night business stay a nice respite. After a long few days of business in NYC stayed one night here. Rooms are large and comfortable. Thomas was a great waiter, makes a delicious lemon drop martini and is friendly and engaging. Would stay here again.

Stayed August 2014
3 Thank LillyKitty1972
Justin D, VIP Coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Hello LillyKitty1972,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to see you had a great stay. Hopefully you come back soon for some more lemon drop martinis'. Thomas will appreciate your kind words.

Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I sort of stayed here accidentally. We were looking for the Quick Check NJ Balloon Festival (next review) and I thought this might be a good place that was near the festival (it wasn't) and easy home the next morning. We had a bit of a problem checking in. It seems that my mobile SPG App had a meltdown. They did not have a reservation for me even though I had a confirmation number. However, the manager (Kyle H.) stepped up and resolved the issue. He said we always keep a room for our Platinum members in just such a case. And he did. I was concerned that I would be charged twice as the system did register my initial request for a room by sending me the confirmation number. It did come in during the night but I was assured it would be canceled with no penalty. When I left the next morning I asked that the Manage please send me a personal e mail to confirm the cancellation. Again, he did. Awesome.
The hotel is first rate. The health / workout room is among the very best. You can get a full workout here no matter what your personal level.
The Club room too is on the high end. They served real eggs and real sausage! I was very impressed.
We got there just after the kitchen closed. Bummer. However the wonderful and friendly bartender put together a great bowl of strawberries and fruit to tide us over. It was thoughtful and unexpected. Kudos to him.
It is really easy to get to the hotel from I80 or I287. This is a corporate hotel so I would imagine the majority of guests are there for various conferences. It is a little out of the way for tourists like myself. I will however definitely find a reason to stay there again. Great place great people and a great stay!

Room Tip: Just make sure the reservation is really there when booking through the SPG App.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank caborico2002
Justin D, VIP Coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Hello Caborico2002,

Thanks for a great review. I'm sure Kyle will appreciate your fine words on his service to you. We hope you visit us again, accident or no accident.

Coral Gables, Florida
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I have been at this property many times in the past year and a half. During every stay I can honestly say that the staff here is excellent. Everyone here from Stuart the G.M. to Justin, Vanessa, Matt, Michael and the entire front desk staff are friendly professional and a pleasure to deal with and always willing to go above and beyond to welcome their guests. At the Tipperary Pub Thomas and Dan are always welcoming to guests and a pleasure to interact with. Dan the bartender plays some of the coolest acoustic music around love it. The restaurant staff Joli, Carlos and Kristen always welcome you with a smile and are always ready to accommodate any reasonable guest dining request. The staff in the restaurant especially Mike and Jimmy are great and always serve with a smile.

The property itself is a lovely castle like setting which plays hosts to many large events and weddings on weekends. This can make the hotel feel crowded at times in the common areas pool, lounge, restaurant. Nevertheless the staff is top notch in addressing the request of its guests during such large functions and quick to address any complaints or concerns which may arise during such high volume events. I would highly recommend this property to anyone on business in the area. The property has a club lounge . There is also a fitness center, an indoor and outdoor pool available to guests. The hotel is also a green property and strives to be environmentally friendly.

Green Features: Participates in the go green program which allows starwood points accumulation for going green.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Ethan G
Justin D, VIP coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Hello Ethan G,

Thank you for your great review. We do appreciate your recognizing our staff because it is the people that work here that make our hotel what it is. Thank you for validating what we are known for, which is our customer service.

We look forward to seeing you return!

Summit
Reviewed August 2, 2014

With my husband we like to take short trips away from everything at least once a month , we usually pick Sheratons and this time we pick the parsippany one, is not our first time maybe is over the tenth time but we are not sure to come back , the bed was dirty with blood stain and the front desk people really rude , totally disappointed !!we use the restaurant and even before we eat they give us the check , what is that ?? Not welcome??

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Fugazo
Hello Fugazo,

Thank for your constructive feedback. We consider guest feedback to be critical to ensure we finetune our level of service. I'm very sorry to hear you had issues with the bed. That is something that should have been caught and I apologize that it was overlooked. I do apologize regarding your comments your interactions with the front desk. I know you said you are not sure if you would like you to return but I would like to invite you back again. Please contact me so I can learn more about your experience and see what I can do to win you back as a valued guest.

My contact information is below.

Justin.Drezner@sheraton.com

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hearing from you.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Located in a suburban area, it proves to be a good hotel for meetings. The bedrooms are nicely furnished, and the meeting rooms are attractively organized. Its disadvantage is the distance from an airport or train station. The staff is excellent

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank larryderm
Hello Larry Derm,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your review. We appreciate it and thank you for highlighting our staff!

We look forward to seeing you return.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Came here for business and was very impressed by the property and the service. I normally hate Sheratons but I can honestly say this hotel has opened my mind to giving them another try. Thank you so much to Justin and the rest of the team. I just wish I could remember all there names.

• Stayed July 2014
Justin D, VIP Coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Hello Lakisha B,

Thank you for providing us a great review. It was our pleasure to serve you. We're happy to hear our hotel gave you a different perception of the Sheraton Brand. We look forward to seeing you return.