$165
Hampton.com
$161
$139
Hyatt.com
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
$160
$135
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$164
$159
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

All reviewsclub roomfront desksmall lakebeautiful hoteloutdoor poolbreakfast buffetroom was spaciousnew jerseyfitness centerbusiness tripbusiness centercastlethomasweddingconferencenjweekends
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed here once or twice long while ago as I recall. The last time, I had problems with the plumbing in the
Bathroom. I made my own adjustments on it rather than call! The quality of the room and the service left a lot to be desired. They did not serve any complimentary food at the time I stayed. That was only done on certain days unlike other Hotels in the NJ area that serve on the weekends and weekdays! The Hotel was well located near Route 80 .I wrote a letter to the manager but never received a reply or acknowledgement. I never reserved there after that! The Lobby rooms and Restaurant were nice and seemed well run and cared for ! This was a trip I made here quite a while ago. Maybe 3-4 years or more past!
Stephen G.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Scott B, Director of Sales at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Stephen G –
Wow, as you are commenting on a stay 3-4 years ago, we are excited for you to return and see our complete revitalization and have a much better experience. Within the last two years, we are brand new from top to bottom, including transforming our 20,000 square foot fitness center and spa; completing a makeover in our guest rooms, corridors and Club Lounge; and renovating our lobby and living rooms. In addition, there have been several senior leadership and staff changes, and we are very proud of the service that our team delivers as demonstrated by the Certificate of Excellence we received this year from Trip Advisor.

Thank you again for sharing your comments from a long time ago. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany the next time your travel plans bring you to our area!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Staff does not refill evening food with original items. For example, staff will subsitute with a lower quality item. Kitchen will only make a certain amount of food based upon the price. Once finished, the kitchen will send up apples and oranges as replacements. Come early for best selection and quantity.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 646heidi
Scott B, Director of Sales at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear 646heidi –
First, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly value your comments as we try to learn from them to improve along the way and continually enhance our guests' experience. While we are very proud of our renovated facility and service that our team typically provides, we were not pleased to learn of your dissatisfaction with our Club Level. To ensure future guests have a better experience, we have shared your comments and concerns with the senior leadership teams in the hotel and fitness center. In addition, as we have recently been impacted by some folks abusing the Club Lounge, we have established new policies and procedures related to the Club Level so as not to dilute the experience for those who are rightfully there.

However, our goal is to have every guest leave satisfied and want to return in the future. Therefore, we would like to try and rectify your dissatisfaction. To discuss things in further detail, please contact our hotel’s Executive Office at 973-560-5162, and ask to speak with Scott or Vera. Thank you again, and we appreciate your staying with us.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Visited this hotel many times, but service has not been as good recently. Waiting staff in the bar eating area and Jesters Court ignored me persisitently as a lone traveller going to larger parties who entered afterward where the tips would obviously be higher. Full marks to be barman who upon my complaint took my order and looked after the order himself. Waiting staff were no better when I went back agan later in the week.
Front desk staff are great generally, but the missing dress issue still requires resolution. If housekeeping don't have it, and it was left in the room - where is it. Not convinced anyone has looked despite asking and phoning.
That said, the hotel has excellent rooms, is very clean and well located. I shall try again in a couple of months to see if there are improvements before looking for an alternative

Room Tip: Rooms fare best Smith Road ar best, try and avoid rooms near air conditioning, which can be a little loud. All rooms are a dreat size
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear cf2105 –
First, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly value your comments as we try to learn from them to improve along the way and continually enhance our guests' experience. While we are very proud of our renovated facility and service that our team typically provides, we were not pleased to learn of your dissatisfaction with various aspects of your stay. Often times the only way we learn of things that need to be addressed is when reported by our guests. We have shared your comments and concerns with the senior leadership team in the hotel, as well as the specific department heads relative to your comments, to address your concerns and ensure future guests have a better experience.

In addition, if you still need further assistance with locating your lost dress, please contact our Director of Rooms, Sean, at 973-560-5405. Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany the next time your travel plans bring you to our area!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Parsippany hotel this past weekend. The Manager contacted me immediately to resolve an issue. I was impressed by the immediate response. Rooms very clean and were recently renovated.

• Stayed: August 2013
Scott B, Director of Sales at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear DLG1 –
Positive feedback like yours is what we hope to get from every guest! We are very proud of our facilities and the service that our team delivers, and are very pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us. It was particularly pleasing to receive your comments about how well a member of our team resolved and issue for you. We believe it is our people that truly make the greatest difference in our guests’ experience. Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany in the near future for another visit!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have only been here a few hours and I'm sure I will never return. I
Booked my reservation with Starwood and expected to use the the Starwood perks like free club access and free Internet . Internet is not free and I paid for it , annoying but not the end of the world . The Starwood club access now has a one time per person per visit rule and you cannot take anything out of the room . Im assuming a few people abused their privledges in the club , perhaps helping themselves to many drinks , but still I find the club experience is no perk like this . The hotel staff is friendly and courteous but lacks professionalism . The pool and workout room is a disaster . A company Atlantis oversees that part of the hotel and its pretty much a bunch of teenagers who probably have bosses who emphasize the wrong parts of customer service . In fact at the pool today I saw two of these teenage employees tell the parents of a naked toddler that they would kick him out of the pool area if he didn't get clothes on. Seriously ? They also charge guests to work out , $20 a day and if they are using the pool for lessons it is closed for guests .The room is nice and clean but the drawers snap shut and I'm worried about my babies fingers getting caught . I called the front desk but they don't have drawer clips , I asked if thy could send up tape to shut the drawers and they said no. Meanwhile I can't relax here and look forward to leaving . I was excited to see these renovations but seems the staff should learn a thing or two about hospitality and keep the rooms the way they were .

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Hindelm

Dear Hindelm –
First, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly value your comments as we try to learn from them to improve along the way and continually enhance our guests' experience. While we are very proud of our renovated facility and service that our team typically provides, we were not pleased to learn of the challenges you faced during your visit. We have shared your comments and concerns with the senior leadership team in the hotel and Fitness Center to ensure future guests have a better experience.