$101
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$129
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
$155
$139
$160
$135
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

All reviewsclub roomfront desksmall lakebeautiful hoteloutdoor poolbreakfast buffetroom was spaciousnew jerseyfitness centerbusiness tripbusiness centercastlethomasweddingconferencenjweekends
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel for couple of nights during our visit to New York City.
Our expectations were very high as this hotel is rated with four stars.
Location was excellent. We were very happy seeing the hotel from outside.
Surprisingly the hotel was very noisy with too many occupants. No complimentary breakfast.
Registration took lot of tome. Two out of four lifts were out of order for most of the time. To reach the room in third floor we were waiting outside the elevators for a very long time. They charge for every thing including water.
Always used to be tough to find a place for your car to park.
Could be its our bad luck that we were there probably during wrong time.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank RaviA203
Scott B, Director of Sales at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear RaviA203 –
First, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly value your comments as we try to learn from them to improve along the way and continually enhance our guests' experience. While we are very proud of our renovated facility and service that our team typically provides, we were not pleased to learn of your dissatisfaction with various aspects of your stay. We have shared your comments and concerns with the senior leadership team in the hotel to ensure future guests have a better experience.
For future reference, we do have packages that include your guest room and breakfast and if you upgrade to our Club Level, breakfast and other refreshments are provided along with your stay in our exclusive Club lounge. On your next visit you may consider one of these options when making your reservation. In addition, if you contact the hotel directly shortly before your visit, we would be happy to let you know if we anticipate being particularly busy as you experience recently. Thank you again for staying with us for your special occasion, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany in the very near future!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

It is a good place to meet. Great meeting space. And Lots of it... It is situated very well and very convenient for all of our attendees. The ball room and pre-function area is very spacious. I have not been to this hotel for a long time. Glad to see that they completed major renovations..
Not a lot to say about the staff except the AV Director went above and beyond and that helped us with the success of our meeting.
that's about it.. a good place to meet

Room Tip: AC Units are loud. I woke up when ever it went on..
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Scott B, Director of Sales at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear sbk225 –
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. We are very proud of our renovated facilities and the service that our team delivers, and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. With you specifically mentioning one of our team, our A/V Director, for taking such good care of you and helping the success of your meeting, please know that your comments have been shared with him and he will be receiving a special recognition for his efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany in the very near future!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I always wanted to come into the Castle and i finally did about a month ago. I was looking to book a wedding and room blocks for my sister's upcoming wedding next year. I walked into the hotel without an appointment on a busy day. As I was approaching the front desk, a very nice and professional lady, Pratika Vij greeted and asked me "how am I assist you" I told her I was looking to book a wedding and rooms. I was politely informed that sales team is not in on the weekends and are available to meet only by appointment. She had a long line of guests waiting for checkin/checkout. After assisting them all she got back to me and went out of her way to give me a hotel tour. She showed me the ballrooms, meeting rooms on the 1st floor, meeting rooms on the lobby level. And King size, double size rooms as well. She also took me to the 6th floor which is the club floor and explained about the club floor and the benefits. After showing me the property and explaining every detail, she handed me a folder which had the wedding information, meeting space, catering etc... I just want to bring this GM and HR attention I could not thank her enough! She went out of her way, it was just above and beyond. She could have just asked me to contact sales, but she went out of her way to do all that. Very professional great attitude.

I generally don't write reviews but her professional attitude and willingness to help forced me to write this review. I thought I must write a great feed back because of her excellent service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Scott B, Director of Sales at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Vivek C –
Positive feedback like yours is what we hope to get from every guest! We are very proud of our facilities and the service that our team delivers, and are very pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us… even without actually staying. We are particularly pleased to hear how one of our associates, Pratika, went out of her way to assist you in an area that wasn’t even her responsibility. Please know that your comments have been shared with her and she will be receiving a special recognition for his efforts.

As you mentioned that you were looking to make arrangements for a group of guest rooms during your sister’s wedding, we would be happy to assist you if you have not already spoken to a member of our sales team. Please contact me, Scott, in the hotel’s Executive Office at 973-560-5162, and I will be happy to get you connected with one of our sales managers.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany in the very near future!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Only stayed a few nights but room was spacious and bed comfy. The pool closed early so never had an opportunity to utilize. Not far from from Manhattan and easily accessible via public transit apparently. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear TravelsAway -
Positive feedback like yours is what we hope to get from every guest! We are very proud of our facilities and the service that our team delivers, and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was also nice to hear you affirm our convenient location to New York City, and that you would visit again. Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany in the very near future!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I loved this hotel! The two pools are beautiful and the rooms are spacious and incredibly comfortable. Thomas, who works in the fantastic pub, was incredibly friendly and provided impeccable service. The front desk was knowledgeable and welcoming. Hope to stay here again when I am in the area! by Kristy G.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear KristyG600 –
Positive feedback like yours is what we hope to get from every guest! We are very proud of our facilities and the service that our team delivers, and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. With you specifically mentioning one of our associates, Thomas, for taking such good care of you during your visit, please know that your comments have been shared with him and he will be receiving a special recognition for his efforts. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany in the on your next visit to the area... hopefully in the near future!