Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
$165
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$139
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$170
Hampton.com
$230
$209
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$127
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$71
HYATT house Parsippany-East(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$161
$149
Hyatt.com
All reviewsthe club loungefront desksmall lakebeautiful hoteloutdoor poolhotel barbreakfast buffetroom was spaciousnew jerseyfitness centerbusiness centercastlethomasweddingmichelleconferencenj
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed here on 4 occasions in 2011 and I think I have a combined 8 hours of sleep from those nights.
The hotel is old. The bathrooms are small. Ther was a 2" wide dusst ring around the room where the vacuums woulnd't reach. The heater/ AC unit was ridiculously loud. The restaurant was a complete disappointment...bar food at it's worst. And when I asked to have my folio emailed to me, it never arrived...any of the times I requested it at the front desk. I always had to call back.

On a bright note, I complained on my 3rd stay, got 10k starpoints for my inconvenience, and was promised a better room on my next stay. That didn't happen so after my 4th stay, I switched to the Sheraton Mahwah (in spite of the 30+ mile inconvenience).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank bvalentine002
Sheraton_Parsippany, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear bvalentine002 -

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stays with us last year. Our hotel just completed a renovation of our Living Room, Lobby, guestrooms, and guest corridors in May 2012. Sheraton’s goal is to ensure that all of our guests are taken care of while staying at our hotels and we would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to experience our new product. Please feel free to contact me in the Executive Office at 973.560.5110 to discuss this further.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I and our two small children stayed at the Sheraton Parsippany for one night as we passed through the area. We thoroughly enjoyed our club level room and found the hotel at large to be updated and nicely appointed. The pool/workout areas were superior to others we have experienced in similarly rated hotels. Our one mild complaint, if we had one, was that the pool was closed for swim lessons from 6 - 7pm (Mondays thru Thursdays) and we didn't know this until we entered the pool area. Our room exhibited new furnishings and carpet and the bathroom was nice and clean. We visited the club lounge in the evening and the following morning. In the evening we made use of the Starbucks coffee machine and the computer station. In the morning, a nice complimentary breakfast was served and we were exceptionally blessed to be waited upon by a very gracious and accomodating Irish lady "Mary", who anticipated our childrens needs in a similar fashion to a waiter at a high-end restaurant. My son cried when we left and kept asking if we could go back to the "castle" again. We hope to return soon!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear browneyedgirl001 -

We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our recently renovated "Castle"! Thank you for your kind words about Mary in the Club Lounge. Our team works so hard and there is nothing better than getting recognized for that, and we look forward to passing on the word to her! We truly appreciate you taking the time to post your wonderful comments, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Castle again in the future!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Rooms on exec floor are roomy and comfortable. Clean with good beds and windows that open. Exec lounge is small but very nice. Had a problem with shower in fist room so they moved me and made sure everything was ok.
Staff professional and friendly. Will certainly go back.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the exec floor as it seems these rooms have been renovated
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton_Parsippany, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. Our entire hotel has been recently renovated including the Lobby, Living Room, Guest Rooms, Club Level, and Club Lounge. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel, especially the room you had on our Club Level. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Hotel staff was great, hotel and room amazing. Executive lounge was bombarded by children and adults taking food back to there rooms. People were checking into their rooms with 8 people to a room and crock pots full of food. I felt like I was at a welfare hotel with the type of guests running around. They had several family reunions going on. Pool was bombarded with unattended kids, it looked like horrible European bath house. Crock pots were in the pool area as well. I enjoyed the restaurant. Next morning I went to get coffee in the executive lounge and it was crazy......people using the coffee creamers to fill baby bottles, taking piles of bread back to there room. I got stuck pushing the Starbucks coffee maker a million times for other guests because it was the sabbath and they could not push the machine button on there own. This hotel has great employees and is a wonderful resort. Group sales should lay down rules..... 1. Watch your children, do not leave them unattended. 2. No public bathing in pool, bathing suits required. 3. Executive lounge for 18 years old and above. 4. No crockpots....... Bring cold food if our you are that desperate or cheap.6. Watch your children.............

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kirstinjoy1204
Sheraton_Parsippany, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear kirstinjoy1204 -

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated guestrooms along with our team members. On behalf of the entire team, I would like to sincerely apologize for the negative experience that occurred in our Club Lounge over the weekend. We would love to welcome you back. Please feel free to contact me in the Executtive Office at nicole.radis@sheraton.com to discuss your stay in further detail. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed one night in June, before a cruise out of NYC. The room was spacious and upscale, as I would expect from the Starwood brand. We had a nice view of the pool, although we didn't have time to enjoy it. The beds were very comfortable and everything was clean and in good working order. Front desk staff was courteous and efficient. The lobby is very attractive. We did not use the restaurant, as it was a bit pricey. However, there are many other options in the area. I loved the Castle style of architecture. My only real complaint was that the towels were a bit thin and rough.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

We are so happy that enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for sharing your positive comments. We just completed our renovations in May and love to hear that our guests had a comfortable and pleasurable stay in our new rooms. We hope to see you again soon!