$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$109
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
$134
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$137
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$84
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$160
$135
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

All reviewsclub roomfront desksmall lakebeautiful hoteloutdoor poolbreakfast buffetroom was spaciousnew jerseyfitness centerbusiness tripbusiness centercastlethomasweddingconferencenjweekends
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. It is on the expensive side but you do get what you pay for. My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was helpful and accommodating. I did happen to use the room service (which is very rare for me since I do travel on a budget) and I found it to be fast and the food to be very good (although expensive). Breakfast buffet is excellent. Now the drawbacks in this hotel is that they charge extra for having a refrigerator and microwave on your room, for the wireless internet, and for the breakfast buffet. It is my believe that charging you extra for the breakfast buffet was reasonable as it did go beyond your usual fare. But I do think that having wireless internet, a microwave and a fridge on your room should be standard and you should not be charged extra for these (specially the internet).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tragaldavas
Sheraton_Parsippany, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and food and that our staff was helpful! I will definitely share your comments regarding the additional charges for internet, a microwave, and a fridge with upper management. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We stayed here in May 2012, for one night pre-cruise. We were driving from Ottawa to the port of New York. We booked four rooms at the incredibly good price of $75/room, likely a promotion to boost occupancy, because the hotel had been in renovation. Those renovations are now complete (as per what I was told). The rooms we had were all renovated, clean, and very acceptable. The onsite restaurants were a bit pricy, even for breakfast, but there are cheaper options within a few minutes drive of the hotel. The drive to New York the next morning took us about a hour and and a half to get from the hotel to the cruise port. If you stay at this hotel pre-cruise, its best to leave yourself lots of driving time, in case you get turned around, because the highways to the port of New York are incredibly confusing! I would definitely stay at this hotel again pre-cruise.

Room Tip: Stay in the upgraded level, where they include a continental breakfast.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank J-J-9917

Positive feedback like yours is what we hope to get from every guest! We are very proud of our renovated facility and are happy to hear that you enjoyed it as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Parsippany again for your next pre-cruise stay!

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Online this hotel appears to be a 5 star hotel yet on my visit only the outside of the hotel and the lobby is deserving of 5 stars. My room was not the room I booked and not what's pictured online. Online pictures are purposely misleading and surprisingly the hotel is aware of this yet have not remove that pictures. I was told I am NOT the only 1 who complain, the room was awful, the beds appeared poorly made and worn out. Nothing I expected from what is considered a upscale hotel. So disappointing I left after an hour. To their credit they did not charge me but I think I'm being kind since what other choice did they have. This is the worse Sheraton experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Carlasmile

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. On behalf of the entire Sheraton Parsippany team we apologize for the level of service and cleanliness you experienced. Our number one priority is guest satisfaction and clearly we dropped the ball. We would like to make this right with you, so please feel free to contact me directly prior to your next stay. You can reach me in the Executive Office at 973.560.5110.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

What can I say? Absolutely wonderful hotel from top to bottom.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

A class act ,and some of the most friendly folks you have met, I have stayed in this hotel last year .... But after the renovation you should see the place , Now it is a Castle

Jb

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back to our Castle again soon!