Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
$165
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$149
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
$230
$67
HYATT house Parsippany-East(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
$142
Hyatt.com
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$71
Red Roof
$248
$179
Priceline
All reviewsthe club loungefront desksmall lakebeautiful hoteloutdoor poolhotel barbreakfast buffetroom was spaciousnew jerseyfitness centerbusiness centercastlethomasweddingmichelleconferencenj
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Spent 2 nights here for a business meeting. Nicely re-renovated property. Room was modern, nice size... Staff was very cordial, attentive and friendly. The food for our in-house event was very good, not your normal institutional fare. The bar was also busy and nice. It was a nice venue to have meetings and workshops.
Location was perfect, just off 80 and 287. Parking was close and available. My only minor gripe was the water placed in the room with a big "drink" sign on it turned out to be 4$. It wasn't really marked that way, and in other hotels it's usually complimentary, but nothing to fret about. The free in room Starbucks was well appreciated.

Room Tip: Higher floor is probably nicer, lower rooms have a view of another roof full of HVAC stuff.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton_Parsippany, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Our newly renovated rooms have become a great asset to us and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed them! We love the convenience of our property being so close to major highways. Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback regarding our facility and staff!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Nice enough property, all staff friendly and helpful.
Rooms big and nicely appointed.... but you can't open the windows,,, felt a bit sealed in.
Water pressure a little low in the shower.
Quite nice grounds to walk around, with a little lake.

I really liked the shop here, full of all sorts of stuff...
If you're a smoker, you can smoke in the front entrance arch.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Parsippany. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

This was my first stay at this hotel. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever stayed at any Sheraton before. In general, I was pleased. The lobby was nice, the service was friendly, and the room was surprisingly big. The breakfast buffet was sparse and mediocre. My one big complaint is that, despite having been remodeled, the shower heads we way too low. I'm 6'1 and had to get on my knees to get my hair wet. I also managed to get water on the bathroom floor, trying to angle the showerhead and then nearly slipped when I got out. Unfortunately, a bad shower ruins my day and ruins my perception of a hotel. 6'1 is not an unreasonable height and any decent hotel should be able to accommodate. Also, you may want to get directions back to the interstate, as several on-ramps are very far away and difficult to find. Coming from the south, the exit dumps right into the Sheraton parking lot, but trying to get back on southbound was surprisingly difficult.

Room Tip: It appears 1/3 of the rooms have extra space, due to the footprint of the hotel. These are evenly dispersed throughout the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your first Sheraton experience! I will definitely share your comments regarding the height of the shower heads with upper management. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Sheraton Parsippany is a real Sheraton classic! The rooms are neat and clean. They say recently remodeled. Fitness area is great as well as the pool. Just 25 min away from NYC, makes it a great place to unwind and have a great weekend.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our newly renovated rooms and fitness center. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your weekend with us, and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I recently spent one night at this property. The hotel is nice and the staff friendly. Two things: TV difn't work and there was no information about how to log onto the wireless anywhere in the room.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us regarding our friendly staff. We do apologize that your TV did not work properly during your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon!