We stayed here on a Friday night for an extremely low rate($62!) which seems to be the norm for this area. No problems with our usual check in procedure of me calling to authorize my fiancé to check in early under my name. We were pleased to get upgraded to a nice suite which is supposed to be given to Gold members anyways(the gal made it sound like they relented even with the cheap rate).
As for restaurants in the area there are some not far away, including a Fridays just a mile up the road, along with a Fuddruckers which are getting harder and harder to find.
The suite was very nice and spacious for the 2 of us. 2 flat screen TVs. Average channel selection with a decent amount of HD channels including NYC locals. Nice hot shower with good water pressure. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The only downside was the AC wouldn't kick on, I suspect this was because winter is here in the Northeast so it had been shut off for the season. The room was a little warm for sleeping and the window didn't open, that was the only negative.
Breakfast was good, this hotel definitely had the "refreshed"/updated breakfast for Fairfield with hot selections and was on par with Hampton Inns, a very welcome change from only offering microwavable breakfast sandwiches. The breakfast area was pretty decent size and was not promptly put away right at 10AM on a Saturday which was nice. Yes it's Styrofoam plates but it's a Fairfield not a Marriott(and it's free).
For the free breakfast and a $12 cheaper rate than the Courtyard next door, I don't really see a reason to use the Courtyard next time(which looked to be under heavy construction/renovation). Very happy with our stay and the cheap rate and wouldn't hesitate to stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany hotel located in the heart of Parsippany, NJ. We offer the modern decor, excellent service and terrific amenities that you have come to expect from a Marriott hotel. Our renovated guest rooms feature thoughtful amenities like free wireless high speed internet, free local calls and large work desk. Our suites offer separate spaces for work and rest. Revive daily with our free deluxe continental buffet at this Parsippany, NJ hotel. Keep your healthy routine in our on-site fitness center. Stay connected with our Business Center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. A great location, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany hotel, ideally located off of Route 46 East, is convenient to New York City, Whippany NJ, Newark Airport, and the Meadowlands Sports Complex. One of the friendliest among Parsippany hotels, the Fairfield Inn & Suites looks forward to providing you the hospitality you deserve! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn Parsippany
- Fairfield Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Parsippany
- Parsippany Fairfield Inn