“Worst Marriott EVER”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Well let me start with its was my 1st time in NJ, I arrived after 12am, there was no FD person.... Then the room was sooo dirty, there were little hairs on the bathroom florr from a PRIVATE area... It made me sick!!!! The food was only oatmeat for breakfast........ They didnt have anything that I need, including DRIVING DIRECTIONS... I will NEVER stay here again if i return to NJ, i advise the say to you!!!!!!! There is no POOL!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear samantha o,

I deeply regret each negative you experienced while at our hotel and hope you will accept my sincere apologies, there is no excuse for not exceeding your expectations. For others reading this review, while we do not have a pool on property, our guests do have access to the pool at the nearby YMCA. Again, I apologize that we fell short in living up to the high standards of a Marriott hotel and will be sharing your review at my upcoming staff meeting to address each concern.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Nice hotel, clean, great price, nice size room, flat screen tv. I stayed in the king spa room and the only thing bad was that there was no microwave & refrigerator. Other than that it was a good stay and I do recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Thanks very much for choosing our hotel and for your recommendation BIGGUNNER845! We’re glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you sharing your comments along with the photos.

Best wishes,

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Stayed for a week here. Room was clean, bed comfortable. Basic hotel with old elevators which made very strange noises. Decor not very inviting. Bathroom basic . Breakfast selection poor.
Staff pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: December 2011
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Joaniemelonie,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your review, we appreciate your comments, especially on our service and cleanliness. We look forward to a renovation in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is a pretty basic hotel - my first stay was Tuesday night. I thought the room was clean and it was nice and spacious. Nothing here to recommend strongly but I would return if I had business in the area. Food for breakfast was limited to eggs, sausage and some continental breakfast items. Elevators seemed like they could use a good cleaning.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th (top) floor and got a little noise from Route 46 (the hotel is set a little below g...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Dear jifor,

Thanks very much for your review, we appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area. Thanks as well for mentioning the elevators, we’ll be sure to give them extra attention.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Pretty standard Fairfield Inn. Clean, big rooms, good service. Could use more parking, but there is enough, you may just have to park farther form the building than I do at most of these. As usual my biggest complaint was the free breakfast. It was better than some, but still just fair.
I suggest a short drive to the Original Pancake house in Whippany (sic?). It is 15 minutes away and is really good. There is also an excellent sushi bar called Fusha that is 10 minutes from the hotel

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank badbullgator
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Badbullgator
We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.

Thanks again,
Joe Sirianni, General Manager

Reviewed January 9, 2012

When I first started traveling to Parsippany, I "tested" several of the local brands and found the Fairfield Inn to be my favorite by far ... I have now stayed at this hotel many times over the past few months. The staff is friendly, efficient and very helpful. The rooms are modern, clean, and spacious. Their breakfast room is large and comfortable, they offer a large variety of foods and everything is good quality, and they even offer options that are easy to 'grab and go'. Although they have a small exercise room, they also offer free passes to a local YMCA that has great facilities. The only thing missing, of course, is a full restaurant/bar, but they have a deal with TGIF such that they deliver and your purchase can be added to your room bill. There is not much to do in the area, but Morristown is 15 minutes away, there is a mall within an easy drive (20 min) and there is a movie complex just a mile away. For the value you can't beat it!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank EdsGirlBoston

Thanks so very much EdsGirlBoston for writing a review and recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and continued loyalty to the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Joe Sirianni, General Manager

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel approximately 5 times, now, for Business, as I have a client in the area. The rooms are always clean and inviting. They have free internet and a very nice free breakfast, both hot and cold. Although there is no room service, there's a TGIF within a mile and you can call from the room and they deliver. The front desk staff is always pleasant and helpful and even had milk and cookies upon my arrival, as I'm a rewards member. The lobby is lovely, with a computer for general use and the prices are very reasonable. Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: Every room was fine. On my last trip I was lucky enough to be bumped up to a suite for the price of...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business