“Wonderful stay!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Everything about the look of this hotel was appealing. The atrium is beautiful and the suites are spacious. One of the nice things is that the breakfast area is off to the side and not in the middle. As a result, we could not hear any noise from inside our suite, something I've experienced in other Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Derrick D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you so much Ms. Lisa B for taking your time to provide positive feedback on our hotel in your recent post! We appreciate your business and would like to thank you for making the Embassy Suites Parsippany your choice hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for a conference several times over the last few years. It is getting better. The conditions of the hotel are fine and the staff is great, BUT management has repeatedly allowed groups that do not follow the rules and are disrespectful. This year, I did not see that. It made the stay at the hotel much, much better. Thank you for improving.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much twoboys for your recent observation and comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us needed feedback. We look forward to your next visit. Please let me know how I may be of assistance for your next stay.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

My Friend and I did a slumber party for our daughter's and friends and the overall experience was good. Will stay again, the convenience of adjoining rooms, manager's reception and breakfast was a great plus. Although the rooms are nice, they need updating. Overall experience B+.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Derrick D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you Ms. Yvette for your kind words about your latest visit to Embassy Suites Parsippany. It is our priority for all of our guest to have an enjoyable and memorable stay. Please feel free to contact me if and when you have another need for a hotel on your next visit to Parsippany. I'd be more than welcome to assist with your reservation.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Great hotel! Friendly staff! Rooms are awesome! Lobby is a small paradise! Breakfast was great! Very easy access to Times Square NYC via Lakeland Bus just outside the hotel at 46 & 202. Used the service three times to visit the city over a week and an half stay. Quick access to/from highway.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Derrick D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Mr. Jerry L. Thank you for your comments and feedback about the Embassy Suites Parsippany. It's nice to hear when a guest enjoys their visit and takes out the time to voice their thoughts. On behalf of the staff and management, we appreciate you. We look forward to your next visit. Please let me know how I may be of service to make your next stay even as enjoyable.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

An excellent place to stay, especially for families. Always my number one choice! Great place to host family gatherings, weddings, and family reunions. Complimentary breakfast is an excellent value. Great choices.

Room Tip: Choose Corner Suites, low traffic, quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

It was a pleasure to host you and your family Mr. Saqauay. The hotel and staff appreciate the time you've taken to provide feedback on your recent visit. We are at your service for your next visit. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of assist for your next visit to Parsippany.
Enjoy the day

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and courteous. After you walk past the front desk to go to the elevator, the pungent smell of either mulch or urine goes right up your nose!!!!!!
The room was clean and acceptable. I also like the fact that they give you a free drink at happy hour and Free continental breakfast. The room did not smell but walking through the lobby the smell just got to me and it would turn my stomach. I don't think I will be going back there !!!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Derrick D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Mr. DiGiorgio. Thank you for your recent comment posting on Trip Advisor. On behalf of the staff and management, i'd like to apologize that you didn't have a completely satisfactory stay. Our goal is to ensure that all guest have a memorable time at our property. During your recent visit, we just recently had the live plants in the hotel refreshed. This sets off a very pungent smell. Apologies that this affected your visit. Please feel free to reach out to me, i'd like an opportunity to win you over again, so that we are your hotel of choice on your next visit to Parsippany. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Expensive, but very nice. Great hotel with all the amenities and staff that are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic, business center adequately furnished and suites were spacious. Overall a great hotel if you're traveling to this area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Derrick D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you Mr. Chris for your recent posting to trip advisor about your recent visit to our hotel. Thank you so much for taking your time to provide positive feedback on our hotel in your recent survey! We appreciate your business and would like to thank you for making the Embassy Suites Parsippany your choice hotel. Please let me know how I can enhance your next upcoming stay.