Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany
$182
$135
Residence Inn
$139
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
$149
$125
$230
$118
$178
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$65
Red Roof
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$176
$139
1,100 results
All reviewsevening receptionslumber partybisteccachips and salsabeautiful atriumopen atriumcooked to order breakfastomelet stationliving roomhotel restaurantpull out couchcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessnew jerseybusiness tripfitness centerindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I took 5 tween girls for a slumber party and we all had an amazing time. The hotel was so clean, the staff were very attentive, the beds were cozy, and the food was delicious! I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is located on route 202 in Parsippany and is easy to find especially if you are arriving late at night. As with all Embassy Suites, the rooms are large and comfortable. There is a restaurant on the premises along with a small gift shop where you can pick up snacks and such. The free cook to order breakfast is nice but not as expansive as other Embaassy Suites.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stay here a lot when traveling to NJ for business. The hotel is clean, but getting a little dated. It may be time for a little renovations to keep up with some of the other hotels in the area, especially for the price.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I love Embassay Suites, in general, for the consistent quality. Rooms are spacious (perfect for our family of four) and always spotless. The amenities are generally great, so when the rate is right, I jump at the chance to stay at one of the properties. I had to stay in the metro-area for work, so my family came down to visit, and I was happy to find a low rate for the Embassy Suites. I was very pleased with the customer service, the cleanliness of the room, and the layout of the hotel. A huge plus was the quality of the fitness room. I look for a comfortable workout space, and this most definitely fit the bill.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. Two slight knocks - the channel selection was quite limited, and the mattress in the bedroom had seen better days - it was fairly soft and seemed to sag in the middle.

During our stay, a fraternity formal was taking place, which made for a very loud evening. I did not offer a complaint, because, well, it's that time of year, and there is no way to do anything about the noise. My children were sleeping in the living area, where the main noise was concentrated, but, because they had been exhausted by a very full day in NYC, it did not impact them. Just be aware that if there is a large event, there may be noise that reaches the upper floors due to the layout of the hotel.

Breakfast was fine. It's Hampton breakfast with a slight plus. While not gourmet, it is quite a bit of food and allowed me to skip lunch in NYC. So, really, no complaints there.

The pool felt slightly small, but the only time it was a problem was the Saturday night of our stay. There were a few very large parties in there, and the pre-teen girl shrieking was deafening. Kids were swimming with no concern for others, and my two boys were a bit freaked out. We left the pool area quickly that night. Again, this is not really the hotel's fault, but, perhaps a bit of monitoring of the pool area by the staff might have been helpful.

I admit I was disappointed in the Manager's Reception. This is a signature perk of the Embassy Suites, and this was underwhelming. The one drink ticket-per adult policy was disappointing. I am not complaining about a free glass of wine, but I am used to being able to enjoy two glasses (or three if it has been a LONG day!!). I was shocked when I got the bill for a second glass - $12. Seriously? Ridiculous. I understand the hotel's policy is based on a NJ law, but, I have been to other hotels that offer more than one promotional drink. So, either those properties are not folliwng the statute, or this is following too closely? Of course, this will NOT stop me from staying here again in the future, but, it was a slight disappointment.

Overall? Excellent quality with great customer service and a fantastic location with access to all major highways in northern NJ. We enjoyed our stay.

1  Thank Majorgal
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and clean. I didn't have a car and the shuttle service was great. The drivers were friendly and willing to take me where ever I need to go. I really enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend this hotel to a business traveler or for a family stay.