needed to spend just one night on my way to Ct for the holidays. It was between the Hyatt at $89 or the Embassy at $109.00. Both had breakfast in the AM, but the Embassy has their manager's wine reception and a inside pool. We decided on the Embassy. It was my first time at an Embassy in a few years. Although the hotel was in good condition and clear, it seems tuck in the 1980's. The room as a bit noisy just outside the elevator bank. For the most part the room as okay, a bit dark and dated. The breakfast was typical for an Embassy, made to order eggs etc. Would I go back? May be...I need to be in NJ again on New Years Eve, but I've booked myself at the Hyatt. More to come on that stay next week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Parsippany New Jersey Hotel! Enjoy the best in Parsippany Hotels- our luxurious all-suites hotel is located just a few miles from Interstate 80 and Interstate 287, and is near Newark International Airport. We are also located near many Parsippany, NJ attractions, making us the premier destination for dining, shopping, business, or even a romantic getaway! Our hotel is a proud member of the Hilton Family of Brands in Parsippany, New Jersey! So book your stay online or call the Embassy Suites Parsippany for our Best Rate Guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Parsippany
- Parsippany Embassy Suites