“Business Trip to Parsippany”

Hampton Inn Parsippany
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
GreenLeadersBronze level
Mt. Vernon, IL
“Business Trip to Parsippany”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This Hampton Inn was absolutley fabulous! From check in to check out service was outstanding. Room was clean and smelled wonderful! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs to stay in this area. If I am in that area again definately will stay there. Super job to everyone

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear mtv-Super8 - It is always exciting to receive positive reviews from our guest's - but it is even more exhilarating when we receive such great comments and feedback from a fellow hotelier. We all have a critical eye in our industry and it is always appreciated when a colleague is able to confirm we are on the right path! So thank you for that... we look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Carolyn J. West
bettscjbetts@aol.com

My family stayed at the Hampton Inn, Parsippany, NJ, next to the Hilton Inn for a retirement party in East Hanover, NJ. We had travelled from Colorado and Virginia and were pleasantly surprised a the distance between East Hanover, Parsippany, West Orange and Montclair. The hotel was absolutely wonderful! My grandchildren were able to swim and enjoy the cleanliness of the rooms as well as the pool; the breakfast was delicious and accommodated everyones dietary needs. The staff exceptionally pleasant and accommodating. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear bettscjbetts - Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us! I also thank you for letting others know how convenient we are to other towns. We are very proud of our service and it's fantastic when the team gets recognized for it! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're traveling through the Parsippany area!
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Enjoyed my stay here. Front desk staff was very friendly and did a great job! It was nice to be able to share amenities with the Hilton. My husband and I enjoyed the fitness room, swimming pool, and bar. They also offered a free shuttle which was very convenient. Would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Good Afternoon Jackie L - Thank you for taking the time to review us! Our team takes great pride in providing that "friendly" service and making an impact on our guest's! I'm glad you found we've done that and enjoyed all our amenities as well. Look forward to having you with us again soon!
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn, right next to the Hilton in Parsippany, NJ for a training session my company was having. I was very pleased with my stay at the Hampton, due to the pleasantness of the staff, the cleanliness of the room, as well as the quietness and location of my room. I also liked that in order to meet up with fellow co-workers staying at the Hilton, all I had to do was walk through one door. I also paid a lower rate the second night compared to my co-workers who stayed at the Hilton. I also liked that I was authorized to use any features offered. Overall, I would definitely stay at the Hampton Inn again, even if the Hilton had rooms available next time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear jackieo881 - There are very few words that come better than "Excellent" when it comes to our hotel, so thank you! Our team strives to make each guest's stay memorable and provide excellent service - thank you for taking the time to review us for this! We are very lucky to have such great amenities attached through the Hilton, and you don't have to go outside to utilize them! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and would choose us again over our sister down the hall! Look forward to having you stay with us again... Safe Travels!
Deerfield, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel has some of the best customer service I have ever seen in a Hampton Inn. My numerous stays for work in the East Hanover area have all been excellent. The rooms are in excellent shape and I have never had a problem of any type. I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing or wanting to stay in the Parsippany/East Hanover area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Marshall B - Thank you for the great review and endorsement of our hotel! Having folks from out of town who don't know the area that well can certainly get a feel from your experiences with us... so thank you for sharing! Being among some of the best customer service ranks is what we aspire to be part of, it sounds as if we've made the top of your list! Be well and see you again soon...
Wilmington, NC, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Excellent stay at the Hampton Inn, even though they had a huge group checking out while I was checking in I was greeted properly and cheerfully by the front desk staff. All of the staff was excellent during my week long stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Charles M - Thank you so much for the review! I am glad our "Hamptonality" shined during our convention exodus and never wavered throughout! I am very proud of our team here and it is always great when they are recognized for what they do... Thank you again. Come back and see us again soon!
NY City
Reviewed February 24, 2014

a relaxing weekend not far from the heart of NYC breakfast is good, hotel is clean/ well kept. plenty of restaurants nearby (sit down, take out, drive thru). The chess tournament has been held here for years --- becuse the accommodations are Xcellent. overall, an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Afternoon Aceo - Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I'm happy that you found everything so convenient, comfortable, and clean! It is hard for people who are not familiar with our area to picture how to maneuver between NYC and us. Thank you for letting others realize how easy it actually is! See you again next year for the tournament!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parsippany
Hilton Parsippany
Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
#6 of 16 in Parsippany
HYATT house Parsippany/Whippany

Been to Hampton Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!