Hampton Inn Parsippany
Hilton.com
$209
$159
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
$127
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$71
HYATT house Parsippany-East(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$161
$149
Hyatt.com
All reviewsadjoining hiltoncomplimentary breakfastfitness centerfront desk staffroom was cleanbreakfast staffmorris plainsbusiness tripthe breakfast areaample parkingruth's chris steakhousebusiness centernew jerseyindoor poolwonderful staybagelsupon check
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very good hotel adjoining Hilton Parsippany. Very friendly, professional staff and a well-maintained property. I especially appreciated the staff serving breakfast - they were constantly refreshing food and coffee with a smile and friendly greeting even at busiest times.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Good Evening Michael F - Thank you for reviewing your experience with us over the holidays! I appreciate the compliments on our breakfast team as they absolutely have the toughest job in trying to take care of a few hundred people each morning. Thank you too for the terrific feedback on our service and cleanliness of the hotel. I so happy you and your family enjoyed yourself! Take care and hope to see you again the next time you're in our area...

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This has been our fifth yr at The Hampton for Christmas. The staff far surpasses any 5 star we have stayed at. They bend over backwards with a smile . The only complaint I have was if I wanted to take a bath I would not by the looks of the chipped coating that was peeling by the drain of the tub. Not paint but a white plastic coating to reseal with. Drapes had a layer of dust also. Just a little more T.L.C. and would have been perfect. We will continue to stay at the Hampton for price , convenience and friendly staff

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Shana P - Welcome back! It is always a pleasure to have you and your family back for the holidays. I can't thank you enough for the glowing review about our team and the service they provide, I am indeed lucky to have these folks by my side. Thank you for letting us know about the dust in your room. I will address this with my team as you said, a little more TLC will go a long way... Thank you again for choosing us and look forward to having you back for a 6th year!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We spent a few nights at this hotel, this was our 3rd time here in 3 years. The staff is very friendly and truly is concerned that you are satisfied.

Our room looked "beat up", the furniture was dented in spots, walls need fresh paint, the sheets didn't fit the bed. The bathroom needed the most updates. There is some mold in and around the bathtub, faucets need to be updated.

Also, sometimes when another room's door slams our door would bang around.

The breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn, mostly OK. Once the cheese omlette was overcooked and very dry and once the scambled eggs were extremely dry. Coffee is great and so are the juices and yogurts.

I would stay here again, but will check the room before I make myself "at home" and make sure mostly that there is no mold in the bathroom.l

Room Tip: as always, don't get a room by the elevator, this hotel as many others have roaming teenagers who run up and down and play with the elevators and make noise till very late.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Good evening zahav - thank you for choosing to stay with us for a 3rd year, I appreciate the loyalty in making yourself feel "at home". I'm sorry to learn that your room wasn't up to its usual standard. I appreciate the feedback and will address these concerns with my team. I also appreciate that this experience hasn't changed your impression of our service or your overall experience with us and I look forward to meeting you the next time you come "home". Safe travels!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I love staying at Hampton Inn. I love the free internet and breakfast. This particular location is very convenient. The staff is very helpful. I love their rewards program too. This particular Hampton is connected to the Hilton and they serve Starbucks...my favorite.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is always nice to hear feedback from our seasoned Hampton fans and how we compare to the others you've stayed at. It is always appreciated when our team gets recognized for their hard work, so thank you for that... I'm glad you enjoyed the amenities at our sister hotel next door - please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

The folks at this hotel were genuinely friendly. Every morning they would ask how our previous day went and if we got to rest well. Everything was clean and fresh unlike other hotel chains when bed covers and duvets were dusty.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Louie M - Thank you for such great feedback about your stay with us! Our team is really dedicated in getting to know our guest's and ensuring they have an incredible experience. Thank you for recognizing those efforts and sharing them with others! Be well and come visit us again...