“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Easton, Pennsylvania
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

WE love this hotel......very clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. Even the GM greeted us with a big "hello" and a smile. Check-in is smooth and easy. The breakfast staff was very helpful and the breakfast was very good. We would highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Good Afternoon Smile1948~it is always a pleasure to have you and Mr. Smile1948 come stay with us! I'm so glad our team is always ready to take care of you and I was happy I had the chance to say hello in person! Thank you for the great review!!! See you soon...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pasadena, California
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a visit to family and was told upon check in that there would be a power outage for 12 hours the following day. I was given the option of going somewhere else but it was already late at night and we are a family with 3 kids including a newborn. I tried to have them discount the day without power (which we spent away until 930 pm) but the manager did not feel like he had to provide that kind of customer service. No warning about this issue even though they must have known far in advance . I would have stayed elsewhere. The hotel otherwise was clean but nothing special and overpriced considering the suburban location and many other options.

Stayed November 2013
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Zarnad - I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the emergency shut down caused during your 4 nights with us. I had sent e-mails to all guest's as soon as I was notified of this situation. Additionally, we did inform everyone as they arrived so they were advised and could plan around the outage, make any alternate plans, or change facilities if they chose to. We were fortunate enough to have been given a few days notice in order to communicate this and plan accordingly even for ourselves. We also for anyone who mentioned they wanted to be notified if the power returned sooner than the projected 9:30PM, contacted them all on their cell phones. I did not see your name on our list as power was restored by 5:30PM.

I sincerely apologize that you felt we let you down, however we did communicate as much as we could to prepare everyone for what was deemed an emergency shut off by the power company.

Thank you again for your time and feedback
new york, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Everything was great with the hotel. I just had some noisy neighbors. I had to move to another room on another floor, which they honored without a hassle. I wish they would come up with a no-kid section, so those of us without kids could get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Good Afternoon Stephen - Thank you for taking the time to respond to review your stay with us. I apologize about the noise from your neighbors, but am very happy to know our team took action right away to get you resituated! I'm happy to know everything else with your stay was great and we look forward to having you return again next time you're in town. I can't promise kid free zones, but will promise to try and keep you as far away from the start so you may get a great night's rest!!
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Had a great time at this hotel... When you go there take the to visit cause it's near Hilton Hotel (they are together) it's really beautiful and you can take beautiful pictures inside and the staff is excellent... they provide good services and they are really care about their guests

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Karine J - Thank you so much for the positive review! We always love to hear about our guest's experiences and the service they receive. I'm glad our team didn't disappoint you and our sister hotel next door was also make a positive impression! Hope to see you again when in the area...
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great hotel for business travelers. Safe and Secure Location and Close to Morris Plains Train Station - free shuttle to nearby businesses. Attached to Hilton so you have access to a good bar, in-room dining and other amenities like swimming pool, fitness center, conference centers etc.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Good Evening Mukeshc - Thank you for the great advertisement about our hotel! I appreciate the comments and your feedback. Look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
Beaver, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had a two-nite stay as we were attending a family wedding. Upon our arrival to our room, there was a room service tray with used dishes/glasses/Miller Lite bottles. Upon check out two days later, the same tray remained in the hallway, along with several more similar trays in front of other rooms on our floor/wing. I even moved the tray from in front of my room and placed it in front of the housekeeping storage area door so as to avoid having to step around it. It remained there until our departure. This was our only negative experience in an otherwise pleasant stay. We did not contact the front desk concerning this issue since we assumed it would be taken care of eventually, if not timely. Not a big deal, I guess, but you asked.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Timo31_13, I am so happy everyone had a great time with us while attending the wedding weekend! I do apologize that our team failed to remove these trays from our hallways in a timely manner. I appreciate you letting me know about it so I may take corrective action, so thank you. Outside of the tray challenge, from your scores you gave us, I am proud to know our team took such great care of you and your family! Thank you and please come back when in our area...
manchester, United States
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I would stay elsewhere! no good exit signs, room furniture was dated and not in good conditionl looks like 1980s. Doors of bathroom went the wrong way. Just not the usual bright Hampton Inn. Breakfast area was not plentiful and not enough servers for amount of people. Staff was very friendly and helpful

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Evening Steven - I appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us. I do apologize that our guest rooms may be a little dated for you... As I've mentioned in other responses, we are scheduled for a room upgrade in 2014. We offer at least two hot items each day, pastries and breads, fresh fruit, cereals, make your own waffles, yogurt, oatmeal, and eggs. I'm not sure what items you could have been looking for in addition, but we are always open to suggestions. I am very happy to know you felt so highly of our team as they are the ones that make our hotel a success, so thank you for that! Look forward to seeing you again in 2014.