WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersBronze level
NJ
“Decent Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

My husband and I & our 2 kids stayed here for 1 night. We walked in to a beautiful lobby with a friendly & helpful staff. They gave us our room number and we were pleased when we walked in, very clean, very spacious & cozy. We put our bags down and all of the sudden I heard some noises which sounded like someone crying right in our room.. until I finally figured out what it was..It was the people in the room next door getting it on! It got louder and louder and I ran to get the remote to higher the TV volume. My kids were asking what is that noise..who is crying? when I got the remote the darn TV remote wasn't working!! go figure. So I quickly called the front desk & asked if we could change rooms and within minutes the front desk changed our room. (The room walls are paper thin) Once we changed rooms everything was fine..the only other issue was that in order to get to the pool or fitness center you had to walk through long hallways and the Hilton lobby which is the hotel attached to the Hampton Inn. The pool was beautiful but way too cold I don't think it's a heated pool or room. Either way it was chilly, the kids enjoyed it . The fitness center rather on the small side, but clean. The breakfast was good and plenty to choose from. Good location, minutes from restaurants and stores, Comfortable bed & pillows slept like a baby! perfect water pressure! I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We needed a place to stay nearby home since our boiler failed on a cold winter's night.
The HAMPTON INN's have always been good price, great place to stay, and nice breakfast. This was my first stay here, and I was especially impressed by the staff. They were attentive, helpful, and made our stay a fine experience.
The lobby, food, room, security, and parking was top notch.
This HAMPTON INN is attached to the regular HILTON HOTEL. I am perlexed why anybody would pay hundreds more for the HOTEL. We shared lobby, pool, fancy resturants, and we get the free full hot breakfast!
I guess some people like to spend money. No me. We will spend our funds carefully, and this Parsippany (1 Court Rd) is money well spent.
We do put up visiting family here when they are in town. I trust this place fully.

Room Tip: I like being high up and they put me on the top floor (6th floor)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Robbinsville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was in town for a yoga training and needed a room close by. The staff was exceptionally friendly, the room was pleasant, clean and quiet AND the Hampton is connected to the Hilton. I liked that I was able to wonder over to use their facilities. As for the breakfast - THEY SERVE EGGS ... and other things ... but, it's not just white carbs ... the dining area is pleasant. All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed to weeks for work at our Corporate Office. Michael, Stephanie and Valerie made it feel like a home away from home. I stay at Hilton chains throughout the country and while service always great, they provided a new bar for high level customer service. Michael even gave us bottles of water before leaving each day. This was exceptionally nice after being sick my entire stay. Thank you!

Room Tip: Wouldn't recommend room off elevator. Not bad, just could be a little noisy at times. Other th...
1 Thank Leigh S
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Absolutely enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was nice, clean and the bed was very comfortable. Had great night sleep every night that I was there. The breakfast was good too. No need to venture out to a restaurant. If you are not picky, the breakfast will definitely be sufficient to kick start your day. Even the breakfast staff were very friendly. Will definitely return to this hotel again. Way better value as compare to the adjoining Hilton.

1 Thank pilot08
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Was here for annual Team East chess tournament and the hotel was packed! Despite that, the staff, from front desk, to breakfast, to housekeeping were all very polite and helpful. Couldn't hear noise from corridor or adjacent connecting room. Very good breakfast. Will return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jane302
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. The hotel was clean and updated and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I used the shuttle to get to my meetings in the morning. The breakfast was great and the breakfast attendant was very friendly and accomodating. I enjoyed the fresh rasberries with my yogurt at breakfast. Overall I had a very pleasant experience and would stay again!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parsippany
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
#3 of 17 in Parsippany
Hanover Marriott
Hanover Marriott
#1 of 6 in Whippany

Been to Hampton Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!