“More than just wings”

Cuisines: American
Boonton, New Jersey
“More than just wings”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have never been a big fan of chicken wings, but when I saw that a Buffalo Wild Wings finally came to my area, I figured I would check out their menu. I was pleasantly surprised to see that their menu offered much more than just wings. They have many different types of appetizers, salads, burgers, sandwiches, etc. We started off with a couple of apps: Mozzarella Sticks and Fried Pickles. I never had fried pickles in a restaurant before. Not bad! Our main meals were Boneless Wings, Grilled Chicken Salad, and the kids had Chicken Tenders. All in all, the food was pretty good. The only negatives were the service being a tad slow and it was hard to have a conversation in there since it is a bit loud. That aside, it is likely that we will visit again.

• Visited February 2014