“Tuesday night is Chand night”
Review of Chand Palace

Chand Palace
Ranked #7 of 124 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Tuesday night is Chand night”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Wednesday is "Pizza Wednesday" but Tuesday is Chand Night. It's a buffet in the big room, with veg and meat dishes which are not always the same. What doesn't hanged is that they are always good. I'm like one of the other reviewers - loooove the dinner here but will go to Denville Dairy for dessert.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank katderm

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kaysville, Utah
“Good food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The night I went with coworkers, the main restaurant was closed, but a large banquet room was open. Maybe that is how it always is, but I am not from the area and don't know. It was a buffet and most items were vegetarian, but they had two chicken dishes. I have not eaten much Indian food as my first experience with it was truly awful - I was told later that restaurant was a horrible choice and had horrible food. I was brave and tried it again and the food here was very good. The "waiters" - really just men that filled your water glasses and took your empty plates - were very attentive and friendly. While I am no expert on Indian food, I was pleased with the food here.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Ralcho
Philadelphia
“Among the best in the northeast USA.....”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

and possibly in all of USA. This is by far the best Indian restaurant I have eaten at during 16 years of my life in the USA.
The taste, the freshness, the variety and service are all excellent. I'd be willing to drive 2.5 hours from my home just to have lunch/dinner at Chand Palace - what more can I say !

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank RushHour707
Englewood, New Jersey
“Best Indian Food in NJ By Far!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My family loves this place, half are meat eaters who often are the ones suggesting to go. It is well known for it's buffet so when you go, have the buffet-do not order a la carte, you will miss out. I love that they do not discriminate on age of waiters, we had a lovely gentleman wait on us who was older and came around every 5mins to fill out water and ask if everything was okay. Tip is included for the buffet-but we left him a great tip because he made the experience all the better. The food is incredile! And there is so much of it. I have been to other indian buffets where it's only one or two apps and mains and this place had plenty to choose from. The weekends are busier and you need to make reservations on holidays as it can get busy. Great food, will be back with the meat eaters in the fam.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Miss1978
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Wonderful Indian Cuisine - You gotta to try this.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I will start with making the readers aware that I am ardent non-vegetarian and most of my friends will frown at me writing a review for a vegetarian restaurant. That is an indication of what a gem this restaurant is - perhaps the best Indian cuisine I have had in USA so far; in fact it easily beats the best of non-vegetarian cuisine I have had. I have skipped going to restaurants serving non-vegetarian meal to enjoy the delicious cuisine at Chand Palace. The food at this restaurant reminds me of the food from Lucknow, India - which is benchmark for cuisine. Congratulations to the management of Chand Palace for maintaining such high standards consistently - on my many visits I have never been disappointed and look forward to visiting again. If you have not been here, you are certainly missing out something wonderful - applies to non-vegetarians also.

• Visited May 2013