“Among the best in the northeast USA.....”
Review of Chand Palace

Chand Palace
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

and possibly in all of USA. This is by far the best Indian restaurant I have eaten at during 16 years of my life in the USA.
The taste, the freshness, the variety and service are all excellent. I'd be willing to drive 2.5 hours from my home just to have lunch/dinner at Chand Palace - what more can I say !

3  Thank RushHour707

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My family loves this place, half are meat eaters who often are the ones suggesting to go. It is well known for it's buffet so when you go, have the buffet-do not order a la carte, you will miss out. I love that they do not discriminate on age of waiters, we had a lovely gentleman wait on us who was older and came around every 5mins to fill out water and ask if everything was okay. Tip is included for the buffet-but we left him a great tip because he made the experience all the better. The food is incredile! And there is so much of it. I have been to other indian buffets where it's only one or two apps and mains and this place had plenty to choose from. The weekends are busier and you need to make reservations on holidays as it can get busy. Great food, will be back with the meat eaters in the fam.

2  Thank Miss1978
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I will start with making the readers aware that I am ardent non-vegetarian and most of my friends will frown at me writing a review for a vegetarian restaurant. That is an indication of what a gem this restaurant is - perhaps the best Indian cuisine I have had in USA so far; in fact it easily beats the best of non-vegetarian cuisine I have had. I have skipped going to restaurants serving non-vegetarian meal to enjoy the delicious cuisine at Chand Palace. The food at this restaurant reminds me of the food from Lucknow, India - which is benchmark for cuisine. Congratulations to the management of Chand Palace for maintaining such high standards consistently - on my many visits I have never been disappointed and look forward to visiting again. If you have not been here, you are certainly missing out something wonderful - applies to non-vegetarians also.

4  Thank Siddhartha A
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have been to India and most recently to Great Britain and by far Chand Palace is still one of the best around! Plus its only 10 miles from my house. You don't even miss the meat.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have not been to that many restaurants in the area, but Chand Palace is definitely had good option (specifically if you are a veggie). Ambiance is good, spread for their buffet is ample and everything tasted great. I have no complaints on the service.

I would recommend trying their buffet, best deal for the buck. Also, note that this restaurant is slightly expensive compared to other Indian restaurants. Although it might be worth if you enjoy the spread.