“Poor Sushi Quality” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sakura Hibachi Steakhouse

Sakura Hibachi Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 122 Restaurants in Parsippany
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Description: Enjoy your dinner with laughs and joy. Our Chefs are entertainers. The Attendants are attentive to your needs and requests. We offer delicious Hibachi, Sushi, and Full Bar (Sake, Beer, Wine, and Cocktails). When you are at Sakura, it's a memorable time with your friends, family and co-workers!
Aurora, Colorado
“Poor Sushi Quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I had heard great reviews about this place. I couldn't wait to get there...boy, was I disappointed. First, the wait staff was slow and it took forever to order anything much less get our order. When the Sushi arrived...it was horrible. I am from Denver and I have had tons better sushi in this land locked state than I was served that night...the only good thing about this place...the atmosphere overall was nice. I wouldn't make this a must see if you are in the mood for good sushi.

Visited May 2012

“Tasteless&unseasoned”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I used to go with our family and each other on a fairly frequent basis. Over the past year or so the food quality has deteriorated. The cook will come to the table wheeling a cart filled with seasonings, but use none of it to season the food. We do not go there anymore . It is not far from where we live and would like to try again but I. Do not think from the reviews anything has changed.

Whippany, New Jersey
“Birthday Dinner for my son turning 13”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Excellant food and service. The best part of the restaurant is that my wife can eat Hibachi at this restaurant as she is allergic to shellfish and they will prepare the food at the table with no shellfish, so she does not just have to get Sushi.
My son loves this place and is his favorite restaurant. I like the restaurant because the Hibachi is good and it is close to our home. We have been here multiple times and always have had the same experience.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hugedevilsfan
Northeast
“Awesome Food & Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

Went there for Valentine's Day dinner and made a reservation for hibachi dinner which I would recommend doing vs just regular sushi. Had to wait a few minutes because it was so busy that night, but completely understandable given the circumstances. Sat with 3 other couples and they began service immediately. Drinks, salad came out quickly, while the chef began the show on the grill. Food was delicious and the portions we very generous as everyone at the table had leftovers. I got the scallops and my girlfriend got steak, both were cooked perfectly. Price was reasonably it was about $35 each incl. tax & tip. I will definitely go back and I highly recommend!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank mavsanthony
Sparta, New Jersey
“Excellent* Hibachi and service just off exit 45 of route 80 onto 46.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

Alex The chef was friendly and a great cook...made a volcano erupt made from onions! My sirloin steak was cooked perfect with a tasty side horseradish side sauce. The Bang Bang shrimp appetizer was banglishious!!
Also served with lomein crisp veggies-squash broccoli mushrooms onions...fried rice. And clear onion broth plus sala with Ginger dressing.
Jacob our waiter was very attentive.
My friend had the vegetable Hibachi. Total bill $50 including tip.

1 Thank Shellita1