“Horrible”

Sakura Hibachi Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 124 Restaurants in Parsippany
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enjoy your dinner with laughs and joy. Our Chefs are entertainers. The Attendants are attentive to your needs and requests. We offer delicious Hibachi, Sushi, and Full Bar (Sake, Beer, Wine, and Cocktails). When you are at Sakura, it's a memorable time with your friends, family and co-workers!
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I am a Texan here in NJ on business and I must say I was not impressed. Walking in I was taken aback by a waft of the most horrible smell. It smelled like old musty dirty carpet; the smell was extremely intense, very over-powering. The waiter was difficult to understand and did not understand us. I asked for iced tea and was given bottled iced tea that you buy at a gas station, not freshly brewed. In the end, the smell was too intense and if the tea was any indicator of the food to come, we would not find out b/c my party and I left before they brought out any food. Not impressed; save yourselves the trip.

There are newer reviews for Sakura Hibachi Steakhouse

Reviewed February 19, 2011

We frequently come to Sakura,, the food is great. I can't believe what I'm reading about this restaurant. The food is great, and we never get tired of coming here. From sushi to their fantastic habachi and sauces, We love it>>>

Reviewed May 2, 2010

A friend of mine suggested this place, but I was very disappointed. The chef at the hibachi table was boring and made lame jokes. Food was average.
Much much better hibachi places everyewhere else.
Dont go!

Reviewed December 23, 2009

Have eaten with my family several times and have always found the food to be fresh and well presented. Very good entertainment for kids from the chefs. They are very prompt with their service and very attentive. Prices are also reasonable.

Reviewed October 7, 2009

I went there with my family, we have 6 peoples and reserved hibachi table. We are very disappointed with the Chef (his name is Peter), he is talking nonsense and fell boring to us, and also he is cooking very slow and take a long time to eat. Also the service is very bad, there is no any server pass to my table asking about drinks. We are not recommended this place.