“Normal outback”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Service a bit slow, food as expected. Only 4 small shrimp hidden in tomatoes. But, overall they did their thing.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

the meat was ok, nothing terrific by the way! service was quite poor, the brad for examples arrived after the meat!!! veggie were normal, so frankly i don't understand the other votes: is a normal place, quite noisy, with food in the average,the price normal so i'm not able to find a point to endorse

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We like to order curbside takeaway for its convenience after a long day at work. We like the food at Outback too. The service, however, is terrible. They often leave something out of the order, but the last time we ordered is what prompted me to write this review. We ordered three dinners, one of them was the 6 oz Sirloin and Lobster Tail with a side of rice. My husband picked up the order and brought it home. No lobster tail, just a small steak and rice in a styrofoam container. We checked all the containers in our bag with no luck. I called and the manager came on the phone and doubted my story. Finally he said I could either get credit or come back for the lobster tail. I opted to come back, even though it was inconvenient. Now most restaurants I have been to offer some type of compensation when they make a mistake, such as a coupon or a free dessert. When I picked up up the lobster tail, nothing was offered and no apology given. By the way, they got my daughter's salad dressing wrong too! We will never order from Outback in Parsippany again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Outback Steakhouse numerous times because that's my son's favorite steakhouse. The steak quality can't compared to Ruth Chris or Peter Lugers but I think it has good atmosphere and good value.

We went there on a Saturday night, so the wait was about 40 minutes. I was very happy to see waiter serving appertizers while we were waiting. It was a nice gesture to the hungry standing customers.

A good piece of steak should not require a lot of seasoning or be extremely salty. Salad and appertizers were too salty too. Sangria was very weak but the waiter was very attentive. He gave us another pitcher which tasted much better. The food was average but the service there were excellent. I would recommend going there!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I went to Outback Steakhouse tonight for dinner. We’ve been there several times before, but were never really impressed, but decided to give it another chance. This time we both had the Sirloin & Lobster Special. The 9oz Sirloin was bigger than we thought it would be which was good, but mine was rather dry and on the tough side to cut. My wife’s Sirloin was a little juicier and had more flavor. We both ordered our Lobster tail grilled, big mistake. We should have had them steamed like the picture on menu, although pictures can be deceiving. Grilling shrunk the lobster meat into the shell making them smaller and very difficult to remove. Even so, my wife still liked the taste of the pieces of meat she dug out of the little tail. Overall my wife though her dinner was good. After we got home, I went on the Outback Steakhouse website and discovered they have a $10 coupon available for what we just had. If I had seen that coupon earlier my dinner would have been more palatable. So next time you plan to go to Outback, check out the website beforehand.