“Good American Choice”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Perfect American Entrees. Mostly good.
Dont take the chowder, its not like the seaport chowders and is not as great as them.
But, steaks are good and so are most other grill items.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We decided to go here with the family (10 of us) for a nice dinner. It was right around the corner and we had never tried it out (Longhorn always won)

The atmosphere is just as you would expect; the host was nice and got us seated as a table had cleared up.

We all ordered, and 45 minutes later none of our food was out. Then came out 5 dishes, then 15 minutes later 2 more...

3 people's dishes came out once everyone had finished their meals. A whole 90 minutes later..

The manager did come by and apologize, gave us his card and said that he didn't charge us for the food that came out in the end.

I ordered a steak, which was supposed to be medium, but came out well done (a bit too well done) , and same with my brother (his was actually burnt)

Almost all of the dishes were completely doused in salt.

I wont be going back there again, even though the manager gave us a coupon for $50 dollars off the next bill.

Longhorn , which is 2 minutes down the road will keep my business

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I love OUTBACK. Particularly this one in Parsippany. The staff is wonderful and the food is always terrific. I love the steaks, the Ahi Tuna, the salads, the bread. Pricing is fair for what you get and the atmosphere is pretty nice.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I went to the Outback on a Sunday evening ready for some good food. I wasn't disappointed though. I have to admit the waitress was not a very nice person...actually down right rude!! I moved to the bar and the Bartender (lady) made up for it. Super sweet and took good care of me...My tea glass was never empty! I am never disappointed with the food here!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Same thinh state to state. Only been there a few times. Not too impressed with any. Coconut shrimp.... Delicious. Steak not so mucg.

1  Thank diane b