“Nice Place for Couples”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were very satisfied with the food quality and service. Relaxing setting with choices of a relaxed setting or a sports bar atmosphere. I would recommend the turkey burger and the pretzel appetizer.

1  Thank Chuck2010

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stopped after a long day of meetings and sat at the bar. The service was fast and the staff was very friendly from opening the door and welcoming you when you arrived and doing the same when you left. My order was brought in a very fast time also. Quality was very good and the food was good.

1  Thank Firefighter1891
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had a group of 8 and the waitress did an excellent job serving us. The table and seating was comfortable. The food was fresh and delicious. Prices were reasonable and you did not walk away hungry.

2  Thank Sean K
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Average Friday's chain. No surprises, same menu. That is what chain restaurant's are for. They provide familiarity.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Truthastic here and here is a review of TGI Fridays, sorry I do like this chain but I wouldn't go back to this 1 again.
1st of all upon arrival we were told a 20 minute wait with just 2 people in front of us?and lots of empty tables?
We decide to sit at the bar an soon as we order a drink the buzzer thing rings and the waitress tells us our table is ready ok why we're we told 20 minutes?
So we are seated we order of the 2 for $10 menu which was the skewers chicken & shrimp after about 30 minutes 2 staff turn up with a chicken & shrimp meal, we say that's not ours, staff look puzzled and off they go, 2 minutes later they return with the same meals but with extra potatoes I say again that's not what we ordered they say it is, ok strange no Skewers!!!!
Our waitress had disappeared we have the meal quite tasty but I must admit a little cold but after all the confusion I couldn't be bothered to send it back.
The bill arrives for like $70 strange we ordered 2 for $10 and a kids meal and a couple of sodas confused, our waitress comes back and we tell here that there has been a mistake, we had been charged for 2 $16.95 meals not the 2 for 20 after a long discussion she excepts the bill was wrong and we get another bill for under $40 which we pay. Here's the best bit upon leaving the manager comes up and says next time we go to a Fridays please make sure we are clear what we order LOL, won't be a next time worst service I have ever seen in my life.
The only reason I haven't put terrible was because although the food was slightly cold it was ok.