“Good ribs”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 128 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great beer & ribs for dinner. Overall setting was cosy & great service. The menu was comprehensive & served good spread of variety food from salad to steak & ribs.

1  Thank Richardcbh

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had lunch here and it was average. Sadly with this chain, there is very little to distinguish one location from another. Its good and its bad. You know what you are getting but at the same time the restaurants have very little local character. As with most Fridays, the food and service were average this visit.

1  Thank bwco
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Had some coupons to use so stopped in for dinner. My wife and I both had the ribs which seemed either overcooked or dried out. I have had them there before and they were pretty good - not sure if we got a bad batch or they changed out the brand they use. My daughter had the kids meal which was a decent value in a place like this. I've found this Friday's food to be better than others in the area - hoping this was a one time event, but was disappointing to get a poor meal. Service was very good though.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Hot food, comfortable seat at the bar and a game on the tv. What every businessman wants. I had the dragonfire chicken which did have some heat to it. The bartenders were pretty busy so the drink service was slow - but the food service was fast.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and I stopped here for dinner this past weekend. We eat here occasionally and have been here many times over the years. I would say the service has improved the past couple of years compared to how bad it was approx. 3, 4, or 5 years ago. Since this is a chain restaurant, I suppose the service depends on how good the current management team is and how well they train their staff. The food is always good at Friday's and prices are reasonable. We all enjoyed our latest meal here. My wife had the Bruschetta Chicken Pasta (always good) and the kids ate up their chicken fingers and fries. For an appetizer this time, I tried their Warm Pretzels, which were just a tad oily, but the Craft Beer-Cheese Dipping Sauce garnished with bacon & green onion it came with was very tasty. Almost every time I come here, I also order the Sesame Jack Chicken Strips because they get tossed in a Jack Daniels glaze that tastes really really good. One final note: If you like the food here, it pays to become a Stripes member. Members get exclusive perks and offers based on a point system that gives you a point for every dollar you spend. Once you get enough points, you can get rewards like a free appetizer for example. Just ask your server for membership details or you can go check out their website.

4  Thank HOCKPOOH