“All is ok at TGIF...”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Stilwell, Kansas
“All is ok at TGIF...”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Hot food, comfortable seat at the bar and a game on the tv. What every businessman wants. I had the dragonfire chicken which did have some heat to it. The bartenders were pretty busy so the drink service was slow - but the food service was fast.

Visited December 2012

Boonton, New Jersey
“Good food, good service, good value”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and I stopped here for dinner this past weekend. We eat here occasionally and have been here many times over the years. I would say the service has improved the past couple of years compared to how bad it was approx. 3, 4, or 5 years ago. Since this is a chain restaurant, I suppose the service depends on how good the current management team is and how well they train their staff. The food is always good at Friday's and prices are reasonable. We all enjoyed our latest meal here. My wife had the Bruschetta Chicken Pasta (always good) and the kids ate up their chicken fingers and fries. For an appetizer this time, I tried their Warm Pretzels, which were just a tad oily, but the Craft Beer-Cheese Dipping Sauce garnished with bacon & green onion it came with was very tasty. Almost every time I come here, I also order the Sesame Jack Chicken Strips because they get tossed in a Jack Daniels glaze that tastes really really good. One final note: If you like the food here, it pays to become a Stripes member. Members get exclusive perks and offers based on a point system that gives you a point for every dollar you spend. Once you get enough points, you can get rewards like a free appetizer for example. Just ask your server for membership details or you can go check out their website.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank HOCKPOOH
LAKE HOPATCONG
“apathetic company”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Service was very bad. When I repeatedly called their home number they said they would get back to me at lest 4 times and never did. I not only was aggravated by this but being a driving instructor I related the story to my students every time we pass the place.

Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Always good food!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Took my son here after Sandy.....as always good food and their Mohitos are the best! Will continue going back!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank beachluvr0881
Parsippany, New Jersey
“tgif”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is your normal TGIFriday's. clean & friendly service, a lot on the menu to choose from, & kid friendly.

Visited September 2012